Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

White onyx in space biome?

13»

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    Idk why you pinged me, I didn't say anything looked bad, the devs wouldn't even be using your art, they'd use their own.
    All I've said here is that onyx irl is every color except the colors we have, and that red diamonds are called rubies.
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,212
    Red diamonds are called red diamonds. Rubies are called rubies.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,419
    It would look good with marble
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 210
    i didnt pin some of you cause i was mad. .-. just answering stuff. god danget you guys should chill im listening.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    But you still pinged me, I didn't have anything to be answered
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I’m fine with being pinged. Seriously though, make it spiky. I’m picturing it in my head right now and it looks amazing.
    idk it doesnt matter dont get so upset XD
    imma be honest, I have notifications turned off, so even if you ping me it doesn't alert me.
    so good then!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    edited December 2017
    Sorry @Fishbot but if white onyx gets in the game it would mess up the entire market. So we have onyx tools we don't need white onyx tools because there will have to be 4+ accessries and tools and exo. So everyone wants white onyx now so onyx is going to turn into the diamond and diamond into the blue crystal and white onyx will be the top dog. It will mess up the paint prices for months, along with everything else. This is a creative idea and I appreciate the work you have put into the pictures, but it is best if this doesn't get into the game.

Edit: If you want to get an item in the game maybe create a new paint or stuffie something that isn't a raw mineral. Getting an item from the game already and throwing some swirls and green into it isn't going to turn out well in the end.
    edited December 2017
    72C49755-8124-4E8B-8D2C-6E8722D10CC9.jpeg
    127 x 128 - 28K
    504E4847-2CEB-426E-8B3B-0419DF4450A4.png
    207 x 128 - 49K
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    Can you at least stop quoting the post where it tags us?
    Kompaniec said:

Fishbot said:

I'm always changing my design @Multarix , @ItzDennisz , @_Brainstorm_ , @Kompaniec , and @Shadow711 .
    i have multiple reasons for it being a good idea @ItzDennisz ,

1. it looks epic and I have no clue as to why you say it doesn't.

2. Just all of the possibilities of what it could be used for! maybe a ingredient for a new item or a fancy good looking rare, maybe for something even better! who knows.

3. because i have been trying to get something in the game for a while now and i really think this is the best idea ive ever had for deepworld.

I still cannot quit thinking about why you would say that some of my designs are crap, some are yes, but the original designs were hand drawn and they took hours, i have put much effort into all of this, so i just want you to know that. I do not expect this to ever make it into the game but at least i'm trying to get it seen.

Did I say that your designs are crap?
    omg i pinged everyone for different reasons .-. just stop
    lets just quit talking about this so that this quits coming back? lets do that.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 142
    I really don't understand why we discuss adding "new ores" in the game. Though the idea isn't bad, I feel as if "new ores" shouldn't just be recolored ores that we already have. New ores should hinder sort of a purpose like what they did with Beryllium. They added the ore and it wasn't like all the others... it had its own purpose with creating more mechanical and engineering items. There are a whole ton of elements and stones out there in the world...
    RhinoClaw said:

I really don't understand why we discuss adding "new ores" in the game. Though the idea isn't bad, I feel as if "new ores" shouldn't just be recolored ores that we already have. New ores should hinder sort of a purpose like what they did with Beryllium. They added the ore and it wasn't like all the others... it had its own purpose with creating more mechanical and engineering items. There are a whole ton of elements and stones out there in the world...

Exactly, it's not art to put green and white swirls in onyc and call it a new item
    edited December 2017
    it is just concepts! at least i hope one day i can find something that is cool in every way! i just like being creative thats all! XD
    Post edited by Fishbot on
    I can't stop making it better.
    Onyx.jpg
    163 x 128 - 23K
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 46
    Fishbot said:

I can't stop making it better.

What happened to ‘white’ onyx?
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 558
    Yeah, we probably don’t need anymore new ores. Large crystals and Orange crystal still doesn’t have any purpose use rather for decorations only and the devs should work on them first. We haven’t have new building blocks for a quite while so why not add some more? Maybe make some new style of building blocks?
    I would enjoy different metals to build with. It would be cool to have more than iron brass and bronze.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    The orange glow one is so pretty!
    okay fine, it is so fuun though just to see what i can make, but fine. ill stop >:3 dont expect me not to go to something else!
  • XiaXiaXiaXia Bound to the Cold......Member Posts: 9
    What is this
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882

The orange glow one is so pretty!

I prefer the rainbow one. It reminds me of @bean17magic for some reason.
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    It's just different colored onyx. Not very original. How about we get useful items instead or something to make items useful. (Like a chest for skeleton keys or an android that pays you for tea)
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    edited December 2017
    Something like this is what I’d want to see
    8B492C8F-BB27-4889-A1B0-30A5461CF5B7.jpeg
    378 x 419 - 28K
    Seten said:

Something like this is what I’d want to see

But that’s already in the game
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 120
    NICE!!!