Space Biome Machine

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
So all worlds have a purifier, composer, or recyler. How about we mix it up for the new space biome? How about a gravitional balance machine? I know it's a bad name but how about just like purifier but instead of making the world pure you restore gravity. If you guys have any ideas on the space biome feel free to post them here.

Comments

  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
    Why tf would anyone want to RESTORE gravity lol
    It’s space :wink:
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Sort of a good idea, buuuut....
    Jeff: I found the last piece of the machine!
    John: Good! Everyone, stay on the planet
    Bob: We’re too far away! Don’t activate it!
    John: Aaaaand... boom! Gravity!
    -ships and moons fall out of orbit, and crash down into the eternal abyss of gravitized space-
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Ok bad idea lmao
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    Instead, we can have a machine that would prevent the lack of oxygen (without buying or crafting an oxygen tank) in space after the machine is fully repaired.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    Better yet,
    What about a machine that generates oxygen like Dalts said,
    But you can hook it up to oxygen pipes and lead them to a base so it gets filled with oxygen?
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    the only problem is that oxygen is not in space .-. it is but not like underground, i do like this though, how about gravitational generator? this is a good idea, if you wanna see my discussion on space onyx click here.

    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27114/white-onyx-in-space-biome#latest
    space onyx_edited_edited.jpg
    493 x 495 - 48K
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Fishbot said:

    the only problem is that oxygen is not in space .-. it is but not like underground, i do like this though, how about gravitational generator? this is a good idea, if you wanna see my discussion on space onyx click here.

    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27114/white-onyx-in-space-biome#latest

    That's what I meant a machine that's restores gravity but an option to turn on and off
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Frosty said:

    Fishbot said:

    the only problem is that oxygen is not in space .-. it is but not like underground, i do like this though, how about gravitational generator? this is a good idea, if you wanna see my discussion on space onyx click here.

    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27114/white-onyx-in-space-biome#latest

    That's what I meant a machine that's restores gravity but an option to turn on and off
    I can see someons spamming that. I can hear Bob shouting “Don’t dooooo iiiiiiiiiiit..........”
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    Fishbot said:

    the only problem is that oxygen is not in space .-. it is but not like underground, i do like this though, how about gravitational generator? this is a good idea, if you wanna see my discussion on space onyx click here.

    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27114/white-onyx-in-space-biome#latest

    Oxygen is not in space-correct, but we don't see machines that recover souls in real life do we?(Expiator)

    I think the idea of a machine that creates sort of an oxygenated area is great and may introduce some new building styles with these sort of pods like in subnautic, or you could just spam a load of pipes to oxygenate tf out of everything..y'know,be safe :wink:
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    I’m totally for this oxygen-machine. Air Pods! And maybe a required space helmet when roaming outside, or you start to turn blue (like when drowning)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    How about the machine that just stops the supernova? I think that like all worlds, the devs are going to make a machine that stops supernovas once and for all, since they announced the supernova in space biomes
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588
    RippieTD said:

    Why tf would anyone want to RESTORE gravity lol
    It’s space :wink:

    Well the sheer fact there is ground means theres mass, so therefore there also is graviy. No need for a machine for that tbh
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    Also, how about instead of a machine that puts oxygen to bases, and a machine that restores gravity... a machine that can be connected to bases to restore gravity there?
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    i love discussions like these and there has got to be a new world machine!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725

    Also, how about instead of a machine that puts oxygen to bases, and a machine that restores gravity... a machine that can be connected to bases to restore gravity there?

    Bob: Yessssssssss
Sign In or Register to comment.