Finding Paintings

LabyrinthLabyrinth Chicago Member Posts: 3
edited November 28 in Questions
Hello fellow survivors. I’m fairly new to the game (I love it so far!) and I wanted to know how all these players have these cool paintings? What should my luck skill be at to get one?
Post edited by Labyrinth on

Comments

• LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 575
    Labyrinth said:

Hello fellow surivors I’m fairly new to the game (I love it so far!) and I wanted to know how all these players have these cool paintings? What should my luck skill be at to get one?

You can find the cool paintings in paint bunkers, chests, or daily loot. I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Some are found in paint bunkers, which are spawned randomly in the world, and some are found from looting chests or getting the daily loot.
  • LabyrinthLabyrinth Chicago Member Posts: 3

Some are found in paint bunkers, which are spawned randomly in the world, and some are found from looting chests or getting the daily loot.

Lilyabc said:

Labyrinth said:

Hello fellow surivors I’m fairly new to the game (I love it so far!) and I wanted to know how all these players have these cool paintings? What should my luck skill be at to get one?

You can find the cool paintings in paint bunkers, chests, or daily loot. I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Thank you so much guys!
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    edited November 28
    The paintings you find in chests are called Landscape and Smasheroid, they aren't very rare paintings. But the best chance at finding the ultra rare paintings are through painting bunkers which are randomly spawned throughout the world.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    So from what I remember, Autumn and Smasheroid are lootable. You'll probably want a high luck level for those. Landscapes aren't a painting but are also lootable and look decent in builds.

Everything else depends on real luck. There are two types of bunkers that might hold a painting: Lux bunk and the paint bunk. Lux bunk does not have a guarantee of holding an item, but the paint bunk does (it looks like a giant square surrounded by brass). Most common is une, anything else is a bonus!

Welcome to the game!
  • LabyrinthLabyrinth Chicago Member Posts: 3
    vmh20 said:

The paintings you find in chests are called Landscape and Smasheroid, they aren't very rare paintings. But the best chance at finding the ultra rare paintings are through painting bunkers which are randomly spawned throughout the world.

So from what I remember, Autumn and Smasheroid are lootable. You'll probably want a high luck level for those. Landscapes aren't a painting but are also lootable and look decent in builds.

Everything else depends on real luck. There are two types of bunkers that might hold a painting: Lux bunk and the paint bunk. Lux bunk does not have a guarantee of holding an item, but the paint bunk does (it looks like a giant square surrounded by brass). Most common is une, anything else is a bonus!

Welcome to the game!

Thanks guys! Thank you so much!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Whats a smash worth nowadays?
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    edited November 29

Whats a smash worth nowadays?

6-8 diamonds I'd say(edit) then again they are opinions
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    edited November 29
    vmh20 said:

And Autumn

They may not be the most expensive but they sure are some most of the visually appealing.