This kid lies and stuff

SaiikoSaiiko Member Posts: 12
edited November 29 in Applicants Post Here
Derpdee the liar???

I'm not sure why derpdee is lying about me wanting his hunters head. He truly scammed me 9 onyxs. After the fact that he scammed me 9 onyxs I recorded him scamming another. Look it up on YouTube-" derpdee scams-deepworld the game" not every onyx crow does not scam. I don't even want a hunter head. I can live without one...

Also, many onyx crows -simplin, .poptart. Etc also knew he scams on occasion

If you agree with me, say down below
Post edited by Saiiko on

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Lol. What a clown...

All I see is a newb "giving me freely" an onyx. What a total scam.lol

Awesome narrative too...
  • SaiikoSaiiko Member Posts: 12
    derpdee said:

Lol. What a clown...

The only clown here is you, derpdee, blocking off expiators, and scamming on occasion. Better build that rep back up!
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    Derpdee is a good guy.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    vmh20 said:

Derpdee is a good guy.

sometimes
    I never asked for an onyx.
    You gave me freely an onyx.
    Then requested it back.

Thanks for the the onyx. I like how you have gone around trying to ruin my "rep". Lol

I don't have a "rep" for you to ruin.lol

Also, why have you been telling people I scammed "you" of "10" onyx when the video clearly shows you "giving" me "freely" 1!
    derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

Lol derpdee, you've always been a joker for sure! We were seeing if you were trusty if you don't remember? And then you did scam. And you even said you would give back, but I wasn't recording on that part
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

Lol derpdee, you've always been a joker for sure! We were seeing if you were trusty if you don't remember? And then you did scam. And you even said you would give back, but I wasn't recording on that part
    Ha. He never agreed. Some people are just ignorant.
    derpdee said:

I never asked for an onyx.
    You gave me freely an onyx.
    Then requested it back.

Thanks for the the onyx. I like how you have gone around trying to ruin my "rep". Lol

I don't have a "rep" for you to ruin.lol

Also, why have you been telling people I scammed "you" of "10" onyx when the video clearly shows you "giving" me "freely" 1!

Derpdee, you scammed me of 9 when we were at target. I didn't record that, thinking what the rest of these players think that you dont scam, but you are evil and crue. And if you state that is says "giving freely", you must be giving us the idea that every multi trade people do has no scams involved when the player leaves hmm?
    vmh20 said:

Derpdee is a good guy.

Derpdee is not a good guy kiddo, you barely know him if you think he is a good guy
    edited November 29
    @lisa remove this kid.
    Aren’t call-outs on the forums against TOS?
    TealHyena said:

Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

Ahh I knew some guy would say this. Well it turns out he did agree but I wasn't recording at the time
    Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

I'll take the joker... But as for me agreeing to give back? Is a total lie, period... And I Hope @lisa chimes in with chat log...

Who is "we"?
    TealHyena said:

@lisa remove this kid.

I see no reason in removing me from deepworld forums, as I have said nothing wrong
    TealHyena said:

Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

True dat...
    edited November 29
    derpdee said:

Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

I'll take the joker... But as for me agreeing to give back? Is a total lie, period...

Who is "we"?
    So deepworld, here is evidence derpdee did take the 10 onyx. Even if he nevertheless agreed to give it back, which he did! Here is the evidence... thanks, that's all I needed :)
    Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

I'll take the joker... But as for me agreeing to give back? Is a total lie, period... And I Hope @lisa chimes in with chat log...

Who is "we"?
    So deepworld, here is evidence derpdee did take the 10 onyx. Even if he nevertheless agreed to give it back, which he did! Here is the evidence... thanks, that's all I needed :)
    Uh. No. Not at all? I’m done *facepalm*
    TealHyena said:

@lisa remove this kid.

I have not read this "tos", as I am new to the forums, how do I delete this?
    vmh20 said:

Derpdee is a good guy.

Sure, if scamming me of 10 onyx is a nice guy, then yea sure
    Saiiko said:

TealHyena said:

@lisa remove this kid.

Terms of service. It definitely used to be against the agreement to call out specific players on the forums. Also, you can’t delete threads, so have fun with lisa
    Palm face... Have fun in life and your weird adventures...
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 188
    TealHyena said:

Saiiko said:

TealHyena said:

@lisa remove this kid.

Terms of service. It definitely used to be against the agreement to call out specific players on the forums. Also, you can’t delete threads, so have fun with lisa
    "Used to" doesn't mean still is... Unfortunately... Ever since Riptide made thet thread, things like this have been popping up. It makes other players think that it's "ok" to post so thoughtlessly just from the influence of one person. We have a problem on our hands, and now we're all forced to suffer from it. Hurray.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    Derpdee doesn't need to scam onyx xD I traded with Derpdee once and got well over the odds for the item I was selling
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    We found your tort also known as RedRum get out of here kid.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    edited November 29
    Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Saiiko said:

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

derpdee said:

Awesome narrative too...

I'll take the joker... But as for me agreeing to give back? Is a total lie, period...

Who is "we"?
    The only thing that annoyed me in this thread was how you misused “nevertheless”

Now enough about scammers
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    Chicken said:

It's your fault. Who goes around giving people free onyx and expecting to get it back? Lol

This is starting to remind me of the 'honesty' test, where those people placed onyx and expected people to not mine it and then tried to call them out xD
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    edited November 30
    Retta said:

@Saiiko I thought “scamming” happens when trading not when you give

Well, technically it happens when someone agrees to multi trade and then one person says something like "give first" and then you give freely and poof their gone, which from my understanding of derpdee that seems plausible that it could have happened...

Then again I don't know the story and the 2 people in the conflict very well currently so I don't really know all that's going on besides derpdee ran off with someones onyx and didn't bother to return it after the trade wasn't accepted(which is pretty much scamming lol).