[mongosis]-saiiko aka tortugal cussd you guys out

Help me get my onyx and 12 Dias back from saiiko

Comments

• TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    Wowwww. Can you guys just chill with all this Tortugal/Saiiko drama? This is too far. Take your drama elsewhere, it’s annoying.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Sorry bub, you won't get it back...
  • SaiikoSaiiko Member Posts: 12
    Wait what? I'm not sure why everyone's mad, also, why do people listen to this derpdee kid? He is the biggest jerk in-game and is a liar
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    Forums should become the next episode for KUWTK sheesh
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Your mum
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Saiiko said:

Wait what? I'm not sure why everyone's mad, also, why do people listen to this derpdee kid? He is the biggest jerk in-game and is a liar

He isn’t the one who’s complaining.
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    edited November 29
    I believe Saiiko is Tortugal and did scam you. But it's your fault for being ignorant and actually trusting (lol) the scammer and you'll have to live without whatever they stole. Sorry.

EDIT- Typo
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Chicken said:

I believe Saiiko is Tortugal and did scam you. But it's your fault for being ignorant and actually trusting (lol) the scammer and you'll have to live without whatever they stole. Sorry.

EDIT- Typo

“He’s making a list, checking it twice. Gonna find out who spelled naughty all right. Grammar Clause is coming, to towwwwn”
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256

Chicken said:

EDIT- Typo

“He’s making a list, checking it twice. Gonna find out who spelled naughty all right. Grammar Clause is coming, to towwwwn”
    LOL