Saiiko is Tortugal?

OnyxWolfOnyxWolf Member Posts: 2
So I confronted Saiiko about being Tort and he asked how I knew... What could this mean?
IMG_0029.PNG
1024 x 768 - 674K

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Hehe
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    Each time I hear about this player I feel like finding a way in lisa’s acc and just banning him.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725

Each time I hear about this player I feel like finding a way in lisa’s acc and just banning him.

While you’re on there, ban everyone except for a small ring of super trusted players
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Saiiko is 100% Tortugal because Tortugal was begging for hunter, not Saiiko. The video was also made my Tortugal and Tortugal told me to watch it but here it's posted by Saiiko. Same person just alts.
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    Ive heard it many times from many different players. I wouldn't trade with @Saiiko at all.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    he is. and yes @Chicken is right do not trade with him. at all.
  • OnyxWolfOnyxWolf Member Posts: 2
    Hey guys I know people are sick of seeing posts like this. But very few people have come forward with concrete evidence so players may doubt it and trade with saiiko. Just trying to spread awareness!