Christmas from Mofc1991

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
This Christmas I’m going to be buying about 10 different medium worlds of your choice for you to explore just like last year! I’m telling you now to get the hype up!

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    edited November 30
    That's really nice of you to give out worlds. :)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    You’re awesome! I wish I could explore them though (random rant minus all the effort to express the internet lag), I wish there are more people like you, Santa’ll definitely have you on his nice list

if the first world could be SPACE...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Thanks so much mofc!! Let’s forget all that happened this year, and start again
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    edited November 30
    Thanks Mofc for the worlds. I wish I had the money to buy worlds for people to explore. More people like you are needed for the Deepworld community.

Edit: Typo
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588

You’re awesome! I wish I could explore them though (random rant minus all the effort to express the internet lag), I wish there are more people like you, Santa’ll definitely have you on his nice list

the only thing wrong is your internet lol
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    edited December 1
    Debator said:

the only thing wrong is your internet lol
    (And I didn’t disagree with that, which is why I minused the rant, I don’t see why you want to pick it out though while it’s around 8% of the entire post space)
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    sppppppppppaaacccccceeeee.