Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

LUNAR LOCKDOWN PRE-ALPHA

Comments

• BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 511
    edited December 2017
    Downloading it in 3 2 1....
    Anyone wana hop on?

EDIT: Added stuff
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,565
    Would it work on an average IOS device like an IPad?

Side note: HYPE!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,087

Would it work on an average IOS device like an IPad?

Side note: HYPE!

Maybe if it’s jailbroken and has a keyboard
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,035
    edited December 2017
    It was going really good on pc until randomly my tank got stuck in one spot and i couldn't move around it just kept rubber-banding back into place and then i got a server protocol error.

All in all I had fun though. It is like a beefed up version of Agar.io
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 783
    Looks like I slept at the wrong time, downloading it right now.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 783
    Something happened with my internet, so I'm teleporting all around the place, but the game seems like a lot of fun so far, no issues (except my internet). When it gets fixed later today I'll give it a hefty amount of time.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 123
    im now the 16th non dev to play this game
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 633
    edited December 2017
    Getting on the new game right now. Super excited :)
    EDIT: Its quite fun. But I still don't understand what I'm suppose to do.
    EDIT: Understand it now cause @bean17magic explained it.
    Post edited by Lilyabc on
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 286
    Is this real?
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 226
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I clipped through the spikes by moving against it on the border of the screen.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    I’m on mac however how do I download it
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 868
    edited December 2017
    It’s gonna be a long month for me... I just hope I’ll be able to play soon.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,798
    Hopefully it’s worth all the hype.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 341
    Is this game ever going to come out on IOS @mikelaurence?
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 120
    edited December 2017

The game crashed so i had to rejoin..

It's now an episode in TLC "Tank stuck in a Buggy body"(If you don't get it it is because my upgrade are meant for the tank whilst being a buggy. It gives me a sort of an error telling me that I can't get the upgrade as a buggy.)

In all seriousness I am unable to collect more than 20 due to now being able to upgrade my battery storage.. It'll be a pain collecting 350 energy 20 at a time :smile:
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,087
    I have some pictures of the bugs, but I can’t post them :P
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 868
    I’m is bummed... AhhhhhhhAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.....
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421

Got to 10000 score and a very massive tank it was maxed out
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,586
    Was going for 10k points but only got to 6.8 before the game crashed
    @vin_venture tried to steal my energy but got eliminated
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 591
    PIPTR0 said:

Was going for 10k points but only got to 6.8 before the game crashed
    vin_venture tried to steal my energy but got eliminated

I crash before I even get 500 together so that's incredible
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,586
    edited December 2017
    yeah, each blue mark on the map was a base i made. My strategy was to build a huge loop of bases and drive around it constantly collecting 40 energy between the next base and depositing at each next one

ETA: also for mikelaurence, will there be a place to suggest ideas for the game for later in development like deepworld?
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 123
    EPIC
    tbh this game is worth it and i cannot wait for the full version!
    lol vin that is perfect XDDD!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,070
    PIPTR0 said:

yeah, each blue mark on the map was a base i made. My strategy was to build a huge loop of bases and drive around it constantly collecting 40 energy between the next base and depositing at each next one

ETA: also for mikelaurence, will there be a place to suggest ideas for the game for later in development like deepworld?

Totally open to feedback! Please make posts in the "Lunar General" category. They won't show up on the main page but rest assured we will be checking them, as should anyone else interested in the progress of this game :smile:

https://forums.deepworldgame.com/categories/lunar-general
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 341
    edited December 2017
    Is the game going to be on iOS @mikelaurence? Or are y'all not sure right now?
  • FreshXFreshX "Kazuie, kazoe. Let me suck them toes." -Chicken Member Posts: 1,342
    When can I play on my iPad?
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 549
    FreshX said:

When can I play on my iPad?

When you replaced it with a computer.