Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

LUNAR LOCKDOWN PRE-ALPHA

124»

Comments

• ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,253

Chicken said:

Chicken said:

It says something about .zip files not being previewed...do I click download?

Indeed, you just download it and extract the contents, but the new thread in the announcements has the latest build so go to that thread instead.

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27156/lunar-lockdown-group-play-2-ended#latest
    Its not able to encrypt folders or something. Im so confused.
    Depending on if it's a .ZIP or .RAR file it is basically just a compressed file to hold large contents at a smaller size. If it is a .RAR you will need winrar, otherwise .ZIP should be built in but I still suggest getting winrar, after that you can either right click and press export contents after downloading or just open it like any other folder and drag and drop the contents out to a new folder. At least that is how it is for windows, mobile isn't supported if you are attempting to use that.
    I got it. Thanks.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,773
    Also why not Lunar.io?
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,315
    when I go to local play, it gives me the error "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

i frickin allowed the program through the firewall and ran it as admin but it didn't work
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,122

when I go to local play, it gives me the error "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

i frickin allowed the program through the firewall and ran it as admin but it didn't work

Local play is for development only ... that button will disappear soon :wink: