I forgot my password!

ShepyShepy Member Posts: 24
I know perhaps I maybe should've used my own email,but just because of that,I have to abandon my account?

Comments

• ShepyShepy Member Posts: 24
    Could the moderators help me!?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    If the email you put in was invalid, then yeah there's nothing that can be done unfortunately :/
    Oh,ok.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475

If the email you put in was invalid, then yeah there's nothing that can be done unfortunately :/

There is email byterbin they can maybe do something about it, I had a simalar problem
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512

There is email byterbin they can maybe do something about it, I had a simalar problem
    @Shepy looks like there is hope! Thanks BrainGamer
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    Should've remembered it.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,061
    If you can prove the account is yours (from what I’ve heard it’s difficult), then you can reclaim the account. Email bytebin to ask for account proving.
    Guys I found the password for my account! I found out I needed to put caps lol!
    Shepy said:

Guys I found the password for my account! I found out I needed to put caps lol!

That's great news!