Price of ghost tree?

ShepyShepy Member Posts: 24
Like in deepworld,pretty much no one knows the stable price of everything,so what about a ghost tree? 1 diamond? 2 diamonds? 3 diamonds? 4 diamonds? 5 diamonds? Even 6 diamonds? What is the price of these things!? I ask this because I have three.

Comments

• ShepyShepy Member Posts: 24
    I also sell three ghost trees if you buy.
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 31
    Shepy said:

I buy
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    It is 1 onyx I believe and the bulb is exactly the same.
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 31
    Fishbot said:

It is 1 onyx I believe and the bulb is exactly the same.

It is not one onyx..

• FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    ? yes it is???
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Fishbot said:

? yes it is???

Most price things are outdated, and prices drop a lot
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    edited December 4
    Roughly, I suppose, but there's a few factors that influence the price of things.
    Most people are unwilling to pay full price for bulbs. In terms of the newly released bulbs, some require a higher horticultural level. Most people haven't levelled this up sufficiently enough to place the ghost tree (from memory, it needs level 10?). So the buying market is small. People who mass plant bulbs like me are also used to saving a bulb every so often, which reduces our costs for planting.

In other words, it might be worth 1 onyx in theory, but you're probably looking at diamonds for a successful trade
  • ShepyShepy Member Posts: 24

Shepy said:

I buy

Shepy said:

I buy
    Ok
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    I sell
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347

Roughly, I suppose, but there's a few factors that influence the price of things.
    Most people are unwilling to pay full price for bulbs. In terms of the newly released bulbs, some require a higher horticultural level. Most people haven't levelled this up sufficiently enough to place the ghost tree (from memory, it needs level 10?). So the buying market is small. People who mass plant bulbs like me are also used to saving a bulb every so often, which reduces our costs for planting.

In other words, it might be worth 1 onyx in theory, but you're probably looking at diamonds for a successful trade

Ive always found it somewhat comical that this game largely resembles the Stock Market in many ways, this being one of them
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    edited December 12

Ive always found it somewhat comical that this game largely resembles the Stock Market in many ways, this being one of them
    Everything represents stock market when there aren't firm prices for anything :P
    Deepworld item prices are always circumstantial. There is nothing more evident of this than daily loot items. Those instruments are at ridiculous prices right now, but you can bet that they'll drop briefly if they get rereleased in future, and then they'll climb again.

I find it weird that virtual games have taught me so much about economics xD
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 586
    To think I bought mine for blues