QUEST: Mysterious Earthquakes

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256
edited December 4 in General
World: Wisdom Falls

Starting Location: D.o.M. Building (393west 139up)

Skills required: Reading, Parkour (Agility 2+), Problem Solving, Jerky Eating, Shooting.

Approximate time: 30-50 min

Story: Wisdom Falls grew into a city around the Tower of Wisdom, which holds the largest library of ancient books in deepworld. The city has grown and developed a large underground rail system, which led to the development of multiple underground towns.

A corporation called Deep City Mining has helped build the underground rail system and in return Wisdom Falls allowed the corporation mining in its territory. Deep City Mining has also built a secret research facility on the outskirts of the world where by combining their technology and using the ancient wisdom of the world, they promised to make discoveries which would help humanity!

Recently there were many underground earthquakes which devastated Wisdom Falls.

Department of Mystery (D.o.M.) has sent out a distress call into all of DeepWorld to all detectives to help solve the mystery of the recent earthquakes.

People who made this possible.
Quest Sponsors: Unique, Dupix, ToxicCharger,  .Waldo., Dominus_Mortis, Jacky, Grebebe, Android2.0, Leela., Aspect.
Quest Donors: Shadow711, Zeta_Reaper, The_Marauder, Dalts.

Quest was built over a four month period and was finished on Dec 3, 2017.
Post edited by Detech on

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256
    edited December 3
    Please report any bugs, post suggestions and your favourite screenshots!

If anyone passes the quest in one go, please time it. I would like to ad aproximate time it takes to do the quest.

You can also TP to the Hero Lodge to see who already passes the quest.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Your mum
    edited December 3
    First person to pass the quest and post a screenshot of their name on a mech. sign at the hero lodge wins two steam jets.
    C_W5mLKCFQo.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 515K
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 188
    I'll be taking those steamjets now! Also, your notes seem to have a lot of errors, either you were drunk while making this, or stayed up all week to finish this quest.
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 889K
    edited December 4

I'll be taking those steamjets now! Also, your notes seem to have a lot of errors, either you were drunk while making this, or stayed up all week to finish this quest.

Wow, that was fast! Nice, ill pass em on to you when I see you on!

Yeah, I rushed it by the end, decide it to make it and then later tweak it. Didn't get much sleep past week. Writing notes at 5am was a bad idea.

Any other errors besides notes? Anything that was misleading? Any parts you found hard?

How long did it take you to pass it?
    Detech said:

Yeah, I rushed it by the end, decide it to make it and then later tweak it. Didn't get much sleep past week. Writing notes at 5am was a bad idea.

Any other errors besides notes? Anything that was misleading? Any parts you found hard?

There were no errors, some misleads, only from failure to remember where to go, so don't worry about that, got stuck in some areas by lagging under the beacon after using the target teleporter but recovered by slowly glitching back into place, don't worry about this either since it happens all the time since i'm using a slow ipad mini with a weaker RAM. Around the end is as hard as it should be. Well balenced, well made, great plot, enjoyed it a lot.

Took me about 28-33 mins to complete, mostly from... Unexpected problems, none that you should stress over.

Literally, Racerdog entered at one point and was doing the quest and I freaked out because I died soon after he came and I had to restart from the hotel, soon after he left I thought he was coming here to tell you he finished it.

• FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    mysterious yet very regimenting- have no idea what that means but i needed a fancy word so yeah.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    I was second to complete the quest. Yoshi glitched in the pod and clicked the switch but I guess he completed/cheated third. I've waited 3-4 months for the day. Reason I'm outside is because I forgot to screenshot it and left the pod first. Took me about 30-45 mins to complete. For an average I would say 30 minutes to an hour. Thanks for doing this detech :smile:
    IMG_2336.PNG
    2001 x 1125 - 5M

Detech said:

There were no errors, some misleads, only from failure to remember where to go, so don't worry about that, got stuck in some areas by lagging under the beacon after using the target teleporter but recovered by slowly glitching back into place, don't worry about this either since it happens all the time since i'm using a slow ipad mini with a weaker RAM. Around the end is as hard as it should be. Well balenced, well made, great plot, enjoyed it a lot.

Took me about 28-33 mins to complete, mostly from... Unexpected problems, none that you should stress over.

Literally, Racerdog entered at one point and was doing the quest and I freaked out because I died soon after he came and I had to restart from the hotel, soon after he left I thought he was coming here to tell you he finished it.

Haha, I think racerdog never finished the quest. I am waiting for racerdog to yell me what he thinks. I think it was when I saw racerdog's world is when I decided to stay in deepworld. He is one of my favourite builders.
    Frosty said:

I was second to complete the quest. Yoshi glitched in the pod and clicked the switch but I guess he completed/cheated third. I've waited 3-4 months for the day. Reason I'm outside is because I forgot to screenshot it and left the pod first. Took me about 30-45 mins to complete. For an average I would say 30 minutes to an hour. Thanks for doing this detech :smile:

Awesome!

I thought I made it impossible to reach the switches, wonder how Yoshi did it?
    Detech said:

Frosty said:

Awesome!

Think he got in the dirt around it and glitched in?
    Frosty said:

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Awesome!

Think he got in the dirt around it and glitched in?
    After asking him a few questions regardingthe quest, I cleared his sign and doubled all doors
  • KompaniecKompaniec IraqMember Posts: 13
    Y'all nibbas are losers, I completed the quest first when it wasn't even done
    Kompaniec said:

Y'all nibbas are losers, I completed the quest first when it wasn't even done

That doesn't count. I turned off flight the day before it was released
    edited December 9
    So far four ppl passed the quest?
    CerealKiller
    Snowman
    bubba006
    Racerdog
    Post edited by Detech on
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 575
    edited December 6
    I'm probably going to try the quest this weekend. Unless I'm far too busy to.
    EDIT: @Detech Will I still be able to complete it if I have agility 3?
    Lilyabc said:

There are a few hard spots, but I tested it with people who have agility at 2. They barely, but made it!
    If you have any trouble, please let me know where.

Also, I seen some people get confused because they read the notes really quickly.
    Please let me know which notes you find misleading, I want to fix those up.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 575
    Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

There are a few hard spots, but I tested it with people who have agility at 2. They barely, but made it!
    If you have any trouble, please let me know where.

Also, I seen some people get confused because they read the notes really quickly.
    Please let me know which notes you find misleading, I want to fix those up.
    Oh ok. Thank you.
    I would like to thank Racerdog for showing me an error i made near the end. And for a wonderful gift
    Racerdog and snowman, how and why did you fill up all the banners at the finish? Did you actually pass the quest that many times?
    Detech said:

Racerdog and snowman, how and why did you fill up all the banners at the finish? Did you actually pass the quest that many times?

Just in case you don't know, snowman is frosty on the forums, just want to ensure.
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 74
    Detech said:

Yes

Detech said:

Just in case you don't know, snowman is frosty on the forums, just want to ensure.
    Aaah, yeah, he has other nicks as well I think
    Hmm, not alot of people are passing the quest. Anyone else encountered misleads or errors?
    edited December 14
    Anyone else managed yo solve the mystery of the earthquakes?
    Detech said:

Yes but on second, third, forth, and fifth time I started at central station