Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

QUEST: Mysterious Earthquakes

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,611
    Scrolling through here, I noticed no one mentioned me when steam jets were being given away. I would have finished it it a minute!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 940
    racerdog said:

HEY!!!!! Everyone needs to try this quest. It's not too hard (or too easy). It's a great story line and all along the way you will be amazed at Detech's builds. An incredible amount of work went into this and it's really worth the time. I ended up doing it 4 times just to see the builds again. It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen or done in Deep World.

Wow, thanks Racerdog!

Can't believe you did the quest again lol, are you trying to fill all 6 spots with your name?
    RhinoClaw said:

Detech said:

Please let me know if you find any issues with the quest. I had someone tell me the otherday that they got stuck, but didn't say where...

I got stuck!
    Where? In a well in Borrow Town?
    Winners:
    CerealKiller
    Snowman
    bubba006
    Racerdog
    BirdBanana
    Athena
    Rosegold

We got two more names to ad to the winners list. Athena and Rosegold. I would also like to thank Athena for pointing out a few errors.
    edited January 1
    Attached a few screenshots made by me and Racerdog, to give an idea of what's in the quest.

Post edited by Detech on
    I've made a few onyx by building for hire and want to use it as prizes for attracting some attention to my quest.

I am thinking of hiding few Onyx in the quest area and make people search for them.

You guys think that would be a good idea? Or maybe you have a better idea on how I could use my onyx?
    Detech said:

I've made a few onyx by building for hire and want to use it as prizes for attracting some attention to my quest.

I am thinking of hiding few Onyx in the quest area and make people search for them.

You guys think that would be a good idea? Or maybe you have a better idea on how I could use my onyx?

Buy more materials and protectors!

Detech said:

Lol, but I want people to play my quest :(
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Do as my motto says, buy more to build more!

Detech said:

Detech said:

Do as my motto says, buy more to build more!
    So far this is my moto too. Everything I get, including my rare items, I think of them as something I can use in my builds.

I always feel poor, but I don't count the value of all the items I used in my builds!

At least now I feel I can function without donations. I mean I would probably still be building my quest if it wasn't for kind DW community who supported me. Then again, I hope my builds enrich the DW community as well.

Speaking of kind people in DW, I would like to thank -Izpenguin- for giving me tons of metals and building materials. Last few weeks I spent begging people to sell me building blocks and then clicking for hours trying to make blocks out of raw materials.. .

Its much more fun building when your not limited by your supplies and don't have to stop in the middle and look for someone who can sell you iron!

In short - Thanks DW community for your support!

• AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 133
    IMMA DO IT, SCREW MY FREE TIME!
    Aviatrix said:

IMMA DO IT, SCREW MY FREE TIME!

It doesn't take that much time! :)
    edited February 11
    It's almost 2 months since the release of the quest and we have another person who passed the quest! YAAY!

Congrats Onyx_chancellor on being the 8th person to pass the quest. :(

Winners:
    CerealKiller
    Snowman
    bubba006
    Racerdog
    BirdBanana
    Athena
    Rosegold
    Onyx_chancellor
    Senator
    Magical (aka Lilyabc)
    Post edited by Detech on
    9th person to pass my insainly difficult quest is Senator!

Congrats Onyx Chancellor on passing it three times...
    Congrats to Magical (aka Lilyabc) for passing the quest!

There is now 10 people who managed to pass the quest.
    I will be holding two competitions in my quest are in Wisdom Falls.
    One will be a race in the second part of the quest, and the second will be finding hidden onyx and taking screenshots with them and posting on forum.

This will begin after the Space Spawn competition is over.

In the mean time you can go and get to know the quest and stack up some jerky.

P.S. it does not have to be alot of jerky, this is nothing as difficult and deadly as Riptide's Maze.

• EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,790
    @detech was this the quest you wanted me to do?
    edited March 28
    Yesturday Kacibug03 passed the quest in one go. Kacibug03 is the 11th person to pass the quest!
    And the 12th person to pass the quest is Pablo54. 13th winner is FlynnXD

Winners:
    CerealKiller
    Snowman
    bubba006
    Racerdog
    BirdBanana
    Athena
    Rosegold
    Onyx_chancellor
    Senator
    Magical (aka Lilyabc)
    Kacibug03
    Pablo54
    FlynnXD
    Post edited by Detech on
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 870
    WHA!?! ROSIE BEATED ME!?!? I thought she gave up T^T
    Lilyabc said:

It just so happened, that she ended up on your spot.
    She must have made the exact same decisions as you did...
    Great minds think alike? :)
    chosen.jpg
    1779 x 1084 - 2M
    edited March 19
    Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

It just so happened, that she ended up on your spot.
    She must have made the exact same decisions as you did...
    Great minds think alike? :)
    oh wait. I REMEMBER!!! You helped me cause I'm lazy.. then I took her spot :3
    EDIT: ALSO KACI TOOK MA SPOT!??! I NEEDA TAKE IT BACK! ;3
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    edited March 28
    I took the time to do this quest just yesterday, and God. That was one the best decisions I've ever made. This quest was AMAZING, and easily one of the best experiences I've had on deepworld. It is well thought out, spans nearly the entire world, has a nicely panned out storyline with entertaining "NPCs" (albeit, there were a few spelling errors in the notes.). Near the end, it gives us a few choices to make as well, and that was brilliant too! The various builds and environments of the world strongly brought out Detech's signature style and was quite entertaining to look around.

I loved and cherished every bit of the time I spent running around the world, following the clues and @mikelaurence, I think you might consider placing a loot chest at the end of it, and I strongly believe that Detech should be rewarded for this (imo with the brass throne, because this was no less than one of the best storyline builds ever). The whole experience was really fun, and I really recommend everyone to put aside 30-60mins to try it out. You'll not regret it!

And to you, Detech, hats off mate. I'm eagerly awaiting for any future projects that involve such storylines.
    edited March 28
    FlynnXD said:

I took the time to do this quest just yesterday, and God. That was one the best decisions I've ever made. This quest was AMAZING, and easily one of the best experiences I've had on deepworld. It is well thought out, spans nearly the entire world, has a nicely panned out storyline with entertaining "NPCs" (albeit, there were a few spelling errors in the notes.). Near the end, it gives us a few choices to make as well, and that was brilliant too! The various builds and environments of the world strongly brought out Detech's signature style and was quite entertaining to look around.

I loved and cherished every bit of the time I spent running around the world, following the clues and @mikelaurence, I think you might consider placing a loot chest at the end of it, and I strongly believe that Detech should be rewarded for this (imo with the brass throne, because this was no less than one of the best storyline builds ever). The whole experience was really fun, and I really recommend everyone to put aside 30-60mins to try it out. You'll not regret it!

And to you, Detech, hats off mate. I'm eagerly awaiting for any future projects that involve such storylines.

Wow. Thanks for the heads up Flynn, you are the 13th person to pass this quest!
    I have part of the next quest built, but since not so many people play it, I sort of abandoned the idea. Takes alot of time to build...

I wish there was a loot box and save location beacons available.
    A chest o’ plenty with... a large steam jet!

Pfft, you haven't passed the quest! :)
    Detech said:

I’m special

:warning:KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THE STOLEN JET:warning:

Oh, I need to go

Detech said:

I’m special

Oh, I need to go
    Just think of how much stuff there is to sit on for Barnabus.
    Or should we call him 'Barnabus the lazy'?
    Detech said:

Detech said:

I’m special

Oh, I need to go
    I’m lazy, not Barnabus

Detech said:

Detech said:

I’m special

Oh, I need to go
    I’m lazy, not Barnabus
    What ever happen to Lord Barnabus!
    Also... THE QUEST IS.. easy at first THEN it gets harder. ;w;