Looking For a way to Contact Sir_Penguin

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
I’m desperately trying to figure out a way to contact a friend of mine named Sir_Penguin if anyone knows anything feel free to contact me

Comments

• DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    He/She probably changed their name or maybe quit. Never seen this person’s name anywhere in game before.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Penguin was in times yesterday
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    Frosty said:

Penguin was in times yesterday

Interesting... Probably a fake though

If this is the Brass throne recipient that Im thinking about, then I have info on his whereabouts and whats happened to em.
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
    Yes I’m talking about the penguin with the throne, please let me know about any possible way to contact him
    It's a fake penguin his main acc is VodkaGames
    RippieTD said:

Yes I’m talking about the penguin with the throne, please let me know about any possible way to contact him

I'm pretty sure Ik who the real one is.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    Penguin was my friend, I'm not sure if penguin is a girl or a guy, I met penguin from my sister, she used to be his/her friend, I really miss penguin though. :(
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    I was friends with the real one who owned the throne.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    edited December 6
    Last year the real one gave away a lot of rares and said he/she was quitting
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    From what I gathered, it appears @Retta is probably right. His account belongs to one of my friends now.
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
    Yes I know his friend forgot the password so I’m trying to help him get the account back