Lunar Lockdown Suggestions

PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,569
edited December 4 in General
I'm just going to put out whatever ideas come across my mind here. Here's what I thought of in my first play test:

Main Base:
Your original starting base, is larger, stronger, and can recieve upgrades to have automatic energy generation for when you're away

Outposts:
The current bases in the game, you can establish them anywhere. If you can link them via a power cable to your main base their power can be accessed at the main base

Power cables:
Cables that can be placed and routed around by selecting to start placing a cable at a building and driving to what you want to link it to.

Alarm Tower:
If linked to a power source (a main base or outpost), it will detect any enemy tanks in an upgradeable radius and make a notification on the map

Security Fence:
A fence that can be placed in lines. Can be used to section off areas, and if connected to a power source, will make a notification similar to alarm Tower if attacked. A gate can be built on an existing fence, and will only open for the builder.

Road:
A road placed in the same way as the fence. It provides bonus movement speed when driven on.

Maybe to build the things like roads, walls, cables, etc. you need a different vehicle you get at the hanger, something like a construction vehicle?

These are just random "that'd be pretty neat" ideas, so they're probably not that good, but I think they'd be pretty cool