Remember the good old days....

LordExoLordExo Plotting with evil Masterminds.Member Posts: 15
Remember -CRYSTAL-KING-? What happened to him? I haven't seen him in ages? We were friends for ages, and had built All In One together and had both started work on his "final project", Trinity. What ever happen to that? Why hasn't he finished it? Did he quit? I miss him :(

Comments

• iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 31
    He got banned.
  • LordExoLordExo Plotting with evil Masterminds.Member Posts: 15
    Whatever for? He was such a influential member of the community. Deepworld's dead without him.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 355
    Sorry mate but I’m afriad your the only person who cares about him now
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Tbh I was wondering the same thing. After my year long break, haven't seen him. When I left he was getting a lot of stuff thrown at him for his price guide being inaccurate and not updated.
    LordExo said:

mofc1991 said:

I don't think that's true.
    I might care if I knew why he got banned
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    I believe he insulted Gilby and Gilby ran to Lisa....that's just how I remember it.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    Crystal King is a good dude, I'd say him and I were the closest. Around last Christmas he created an alt forum account apologizing and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I had no part in whatever he did to get banned and I'm still a bit confused on what happened.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    mofc1991 said:

Wrong.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 475
    -Crystal-King- was a nice guy. I know why he got banned, i think he lost control of it. I still miss him ;(
    Same guys, when I was around he was always doing nice things and when I came back I noticed like 3 imposters running around and I thought they were him. On some things you should get a second chance. You shouldn't be banned forever for something. In my opinion you should get banned for 1 month, then 3, 6, 1 year, then forever.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 93
    ...rest in peace.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,061
    Hate to be a sausage here, but did anyone else never meet this guy? Heard quite a few people talk about him, unfortunately was inactive before he got banned.

Frosty said:

Same guys, when I was around he was always doing nice things and when I came back I noticed like 3 imposters running around and I thought they were him. On some things you should get a second chance. You shouldn't be banned forever for something. In my opinion you should get banned for 1 month, then 3, 6, 1 year, then forever.

Hmmm... Sounds like something I mentioned in every idea thread that Ive ever been involved in lol

Poem time:

The good ol’ days...
    Back when hugegnome and Notch and Millicent still played
    Back when GTA was still A-Okay
    Back when OG’s were still around to say hey
    Back when there were 100-200 players a day
    Back when the banned weren’t so just for saying [EBL EBL] your gay
    Back when the truly good players never walked away...
    The good ol’ days...
    A lot of people would probly still play if they didn't get banned forever for the dumbest things.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    He was a great guy, I still remember helping him with his price guide, and him kinda helping me on mine, too.
  • LordExoLordExo Plotting with evil Masterminds.Member Posts: 15
    Zacywacko said:

Hate to be a sausage here, but did anyone else never meet this guy? Heard quite a few people talk about him, unfortunately was inactive before he got banned.

He was pretty well-known on the forums, especially for holding giveaways, building competitions, and helping others by providing tips and ideas. He also, in my opinion, really helped to make the forums a happier place by setting up fun forum games (Rate the Profile Picture above you, for example) and making interesting posts on Screenshot of the Day.

In game, he's most well known for two things - he built All In One, a price guide telling all people, newbies and experts, accurate values of items. He then expanded it, adding fun mini games, mazes and challenges - and then started working on an information area, telling players details and uses of every item in the game. Secondly, he was known for just being an awesome guy - he had loads of close friends (@vmh20, @_Brainstorm_ , @BrainGamer , @Chicken , @chrysoar , @AMWhy , @lilroller717 , @Gilby to name a few) and a lot of people just genreally liked him as a person.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 794
    (This is bullshit. I discuss Wonder_melon’s ban and y’all bashed me so hard that I left for a year.)

Gilby has to work, but he did tell me why he was banned. However, because it’s against the rules to discuss bans, message me and I’ll say as to why he was banned.