Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

So Whatcha Deepworldians up to deese days

Hola my amigos tell me about your DW lives

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    I quit deepworld ages ago, but i may aswell quit the forums since the garbage seems to be spreading here
  • CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Member Posts: 40
    What deepworld life the game to play now is PIXEL WORLDS they support their players and new content every 2 weeks try it out
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    It’s great, I think 80% of us are standing behind a hill, waiting to jump into the first space biome
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,793
    edited December 2017
    I built a quest in my world. Now, waiting for space biom to build spaceships.

DW is great!
  • Volcom_StoneVolcom_Stone Member Posts: 17

It’s great, I think 80% of us are standing behind a hill, waiting to jump into the first space biome, I mainly scam but everyone does their things

Just wow
    Detech said:

I built a quest in my world. Now, ima take up scamming

DW is great!

Lol detect wtf
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    @Volcom_Stone
    Please refrain from posting more than once in a row, playing around with quotes, and spamming... and probably stop posting in general.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 705
    @lisa
    I'm no expert but I'm sure this is breaking ToS somehow
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    All I really do is explore and build.

i scammed Saiiko

Woah you scam?
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    Chicken said:

All I really do is explore and build.

i scammed Saiiko

Woah you scam?
    Woah, volcom scams?

Yes, I scammed my own life by wasting my time on scamming others and editing quotes, i'm not sorry for my actions.

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 359
    Maybe I should make a thread of how Volcom scams? Whatcha things guys?

Me scamming? Why that's a wonderful idea. I wouldn't want anyone getting scammed! I'd have to make another thread...

Um okay, that's nice.
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 562
    There’s been a competition recently! So I’m putting every single time working on what to build. Next will be waiting for the space biome to come out and discover new items. Haven’t been this busy in Deepworld for a long time...
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Really? Thank you for this interesting and significant thread!

I can flap my arms at unimaginable speeds to fly for a few seconds..

Shame this is against tos, it’s fun to do ;P

• AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533
    I'm doing stuff.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 987
    edited December 2017
    CrazyQ said:

What deepworld life the game to play now is PIXEL WORLDS they support their players and new content every 2 weeks try it out

Pixel World sucks, its takes up too much space too.
    Sorry, I know its off topic. But I just had to point that out.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    CrazyQ said:

And it’s only 300$ for an in game blueprint (:
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,432
    Recently made a return to the game, so I'm getting back into building with this competition. After that, I'm debating on which of my currently unfinished projects to work on over break.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    I’m escaping the dissension between GT and DW that is amidst on this forum.