Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Saiiko Scams People!!

Volcom_StoneVolcom_Stone Member Posts: 17
edited December 2017 in Applicants Post Here
So theres this guy going around scamming people named Saiiko. He scammed RiptideTD, well known player, great guy. And mihirgames. Also a bunch of other people. And, he literally came up to me and started saying I was poor.. I was trying to buy something and he's like "your so poor hahahha" I literally did nothing to him (except this thread) but this player should be punished for ruining innocent deepworld players' items.

Also his alt acc is Vmh2O the imposter of Vmh20
Hes also jacobjohnsonll7 imposter of jacobjohnson117
Hes also pro scammer T0RTUGAL, .jakalope., and ScroopyNoopers

Comments

• CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    Our efforts of stopping threads like this have failed, how shall we prevent people from bringing every tiny problem in their lives here? Sorry, in a horrible mood, mostly because so many threads regarding this player had to be dealt with. Anyways, if you have problems with another player, just /mute them, the forums isn't a place for insignificant problems like these, when it comes to scamming, it comes to properly taking care of your items, so being scammed and losing them is your fault only. Yes, a player can be difficult to deal with, but that's why they added the /mute command. Through problems, we as humans find more solutions, and the easiest one for you now is to mute them. I respect you for trying to defend yourself and even others, but this thread is unneeded. Hope you can understand.

EDIT: Nothing to look at folks.
  • Volcom_StoneVolcom_Stone Member Posts: 17

Our efforts of stopping threads like this have failed, how shall we prevent people from bringing every tiny problem in their lives here? Sorry, in a horrible mood, mostly because so many threads regarding this player had to be dealt with. Anyways, if you have problems with another player, just /mute them, the forums isn't a place for insignificant problems like these, when it comes to scamming, it comes to properly taking care of your items, so being scammed and losing them is your fault only. Yes, a player can be difficult to deal with, but that's why they added the /mute command. Through problems, we as humans find more solutions, and the easiest one for you now is to mute them. I respect you for trying to defend yourself and even others, but this thread is unneeded. Hope you can understand.

/mute dosnt stop him from scamming.. also, because of how big his scams are, it ruins players. This needs to stop. People like you will just ignore it because you haven't been scammed. #BooYouSuck
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143

/mute dosnt stop him from scamming.. also, because of how big his scams are, it ruins players. This needs to stop. People like you will just ignore it because you haven't been scammed. #BooYouSuck
    People like us aren't stupid enough to get scammed.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    edited December 2017

Maybe I wasn't specific enough, "Take Care Of Your Items Properly"

Edit: It's sad that when I try to be nice to someone, they randomly start throwing out random acusations and start insulting me, you're literally doing the same thing as the person you're claiming to be is rude, how do you justify being a victim by getting insults from an opressor when you're throwing them at others that are trying to help?
    Post edited by CerealKiller on
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,588

This isn’t helping your case
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Let me put it this way. Ur dumb, skemming rulz. U wil never stop skemmin cuz 2 many peps skem awedy
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
    Saiiko aka T0RTUGAL is a scammer that I can agree on
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,008
    Don't multi-trade, that should be common sense now honestly. Trust tests and multi-trading have to be the most ridiculous things people do in this game and I have no idea why people do it when it's almost always a scam. At this point this guy has been brought up so many times it's common knowledge and starting to get old. If you don't want to be scammed don't play risky, play your cards safely or you will lose your gamble at the poker table, that's pretty much it.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372

Don't multi-trade, that should be common sense now honestly. Trust tests and multi-trading have to be the most ridiculous things people do in this game and I have no idea why people do it when it's almost always a scam. At this point this guy has been brought up so many times it's common knowledge and starting to get old. If you don't want to be scammed don't play risky, play your cards safely or you will lose your gamble at the poker table, that's pretty much it.

RhinoClaw said:

Enough said. If it seems too good to be true, then 99% it is. Use your brain and not your ego/greed.

The “People like us” are usually talking from experience, so let me give you some advice considering Ive been scammed/griefed 80-120 onyx total throughout my DW gig:

Deal with it. You screwed up, and somebody took advantage of it. Dont be a pinhead like that again.

What I tell myself every time it happens.

Should you need help retrieving items or finding new ones though, holler at me. IGN: .Rogue.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901

RhinoClaw said:

Enough said. If it seems too good to be true, then 99% it is. Use your brain and not your ego/greed.

The “People like us” are usually talking from experience, so let me give you some advice considering Ive been scammed/griefed 80-120 onyx total throughout my DW gig:

Deal with it. You screwed up, and somebody took advantage of it. Dont be a pinhead like that again.

What I tell myself every time it happens.

Should you need help retrieving items or finding new ones though, holler at me. IGN: .Rogue.
    who you callin' pinhead?
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    IM HEREEEEEE
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    It's your fault if you get scammed. I mean it's pretty obvious you shouldn't give free items to people. Why are we still here?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034
    The amount of threads that are made about this guy... and you don’t even notice the dam rule that says “Trading is the sole risk of the player”
    No, I’m not praising the sun, it means “If you get scammed, it’s your responsibility, don’t go crying about it and just go on with your life”
    edited December 2017
    Ignore, double-post
    I never got scammed, but I'm defending my fellow deepworldians. I don't want any of my citizens to be scammed. If we get enough posts of this guy scammin, there's a slight chance that Lisa or Laurence will finally listen. Vote for me for deepworld mayor as I will have many posts like this.

Ignore, double-post

[EBL]
    lisa said:

I've reviewed the evidence the player known as saiiko will be IP banned shortly, also we cancelled the space biome sorry peeps ride on

NUUUUUU THE SPACE BIOME, BUT YAY NO SAIIKO
    Why lisa, why
    Saiiko said:

Yeah i stole 2 Notches from Riptide but so what, that's just who I am

PROOF

Our efforts of stopping threads like this have always worked, how shall we keep having people bringing every tiny problem in their lives here? Sorry, in too good of a mood, mostly because so many threads regarding this player had to be dealt with but lisa unbanned them because she is a monster. Anyways, if you have problems with another player, always report them on the forums, the forums is a place for insignificant problems like these, when it comes to scamming, it comes to properly taking care of your items, so being scammed and losing them is not your fault, It's lisas fault the greedy sea cow doesn't want to add multi trade so it's her fault. Yes, a player can be a complete douchebag, but that's why they added the forums. Through problems, we as humans find more solutions, and the easiest one for you now is to help them. I respect you for trying to defend me and even others, but this thread is important. Hope you can understand that I am the king of all scammers HAHAHHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Ban him now.

Wow... just wow... I'm speechless. @CerialKiller might want to check what u wrote m8
    @CerealKiller sorry spelled it wrong
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    Lol when he edits quotes. Oh and, Please Refrain from Double Posting.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,588

Lol when he edits quotes. Oh and, Please Refrain from Posting More Than 50 Times In A Row.

>when the kid learns how to play with quotes and goes crazy with it although everybody can do that
    Lol
  • AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales the closetMember Posts: 7
    Mhm, i've seen multiple threads of Saiiko/whatever scamming multiple individuals and we know that. Most players need to recognize that your items are their responsibility and should learn how to manage their trades in a more careful manner. I know how it feels to be scammed and to be ridiculed by other players. It's a pain in the behind.

Also changing peoples' arguments via quotes to something like "LAWL ECKS DEE I SCAM XD" isn't funny and is childish, if you want people to agree with you please learn how to form a proper argument thanks
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Oh I am kinda new to forums and didn't know u could put words in people's mouths with the quotes. I freaked out when lisa said space is canceled. Started checking her comments and all threads. Lmao I'm gulable.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Something tells me that Lisa isn’t gonna appreciate being called a fat sea cow as much as I did.