Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can a new category be made? ( Harrasment/bulling )

I’ve made a new acc since my old one got banned because my friends (On Discord) have told me that people were talking behind my back...And then after a while everything seems normal, but then i start getting violently harrased by these people!
And I’m completely sure that there people who feel the same about this situation , thats why i wanted to bring it up to your attention
Once i get approved by the forums (if i am) i will send evidence of harassment (if allowed) by these players. Please make this a possibility, goodbye!

Comments

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,784
    May I ask what the heck is wrong with you?
    What part of your brain is missing if you can't tell you're not welcome here if you got banned?
    This isn't a forum where we discuss stuff like harassment and bullying. If you have a problem with a player you should email the administrators instead of posting your bullshit here.
    There is a clear rule that states that you're not allowed to have multiple accounts on the forums, whether you got banned or not.
    If the sole reason you created your account is to post this, then please pack your garbage and get out.
  • IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 41
    Excuse me, there is absolutely no reason to be rude! You could have just politely told me so, but then you start asking what’s wrong with me?
    Wow so mature, just because you see someone who has been asking a question you decide to question if they have any brain cells missing?
    You need to grow up and stop acting like a BIG BULLY.
    Cause one day, thats gonna backfire on you!
    It’s not a threat, I’m just saying .
    So please stop acting all SJW like and approach this situation calmly!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 509
    -Makes a new alt- Ok! New Thread
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072

Excuse me, there is absolutely no reason to be rude! You could have just politely told me so, but then you start asking what’s wrong with me?
    Wow so mature, just because you see someone who has been asking a question you decide to question if they have any brain cells missing?

“Before creating an entirely new thread, please check around the forums to see if your issue has already been solved in another discussion. This is to prevent cluttering the forums with the same exact thing.”

Actually there is a reason to be rude.
    First of all, you created an alt and the first thing you do on it is.. this...
    Stating that you have an alt is a clear indicator that you didn't even bother to read the forum's rules.
    But then....'big bully'? Really? Please go look up the definition of 'bully' on google and then come back here.
    I'm not trying to act like a sjw here. I'm just tired of the nonsense that's been going on here lately, and you're only worsening the situation.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Do you know deh wae bruddah?Member Posts: 887
    Can we all just mutually agree to stop responding to these threads, they are tiring to see and a waste of space and peoples time, just let them die, 1 comment is too many when they break the ToS guidelines.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2017

Can we all just mutually agree to stop responding to these threads, they are tiring to see and a waste of space and peoples time, just let them die, 1 comment is too many when they break the ToS guidelines.

And yet you post in the topic.lol

Edit: now I have posted.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,556
    Guys, you may have been a bit off the rude road...

Anyway, if you have a problem, email deepworld@bytebin.com, you won’t get anything here.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,798
    If you’re a subject to harassment, report it to the developers. The forums is a place only for in game purposes. Don’t tell us your problem because it’s gonna be worst on you.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 522
    Everyone keeps re-iterating the same point. If someone else says it, just don’t comment.

Thx Senpai brainstorm....

Wait how do I pm (IM STILL NEW TO THE FORUMS)
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 226
    edited December 2017

What do you mean "how do I pm" he just told you to send an "email" to deepworld@bytebin.com, which last time I checked, two completely different things. And how can you call yourself "new" to the forums after saying you had a banned account? Honestly, you make yourself look bad and suspicious.

Edit: And I thought you "need" an email to make a forums account? Quite some mysteries that need to be solved here.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338

Your new to forums..... and your old account got banned. Ok!
    Have a cookie for being intelligent
    Sadly cookie emojis arent here yet.... RIP MY HEART
    :cookie: ?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338

Yes, it's so sad that :cookie: emojis have not jet comes to deepworld forums. Neither has :warning: emojis. Such a sad subject....
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    Frosty said:

Yes, it's so sad that :cookie: emojis have not jet comes to deepworld forums. Neither has :warning: emojis. Such a sad subject....
    Jet? :trollface:
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 497
    Bulling? Is this a new shorthand for Bullfighting?

Bulling? Is this a new shorthand for Bullfighting?

The bulls are fighting me...... if that counts lol