Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Competition: Space Base - FINAL ENTRIES ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 834
    Detech said:

Anyone else done judging?
    I think Mike is waiting for us to finish :(

I am, but will do a few more right now, but for the most part yes I’m done.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,796
    edited February 9
    Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

Lilyabc said:

Detech said:

Anyone else done judging?
    I think Mike is waiting for us to finish :(

Well I manage to vote for some of Lunar 2 and all of Lunar 3.. I can't get on till this weekend because of how busy I've been.
    Mike is waiting for you Lily!
    ;-;
    ITs not my fault! ZoZo might have not voted either! She hasn't been on because of some reason. I can't contact her on discord either cause her mom took her phone. .-.
    Diablo said:

A perfect sacifice, Iron. Thank you for showing me these, “forums”.

• LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 879
    edited February 9
    Well ZoZo is on discord rn.. asking her about it :P
    EDIT: So I have a update from ZoZo. Its mainly for @mikelaurence though. Apparently she quit DW around a week ago and she told me to tell Mike this "I have quit Deepworld like a week now so, I want you to pick another judge not by me so, I’ll like you the other people that they want to judge I mean I been busy for weeks now for school. If you need any questions, I would like to ask but please choose one person anybody except you chose some other people for judges! Thank you for you understanding this! By .ZoZo." Didn't make sense though..
    But to sum it up she wanted you to choose someone else to replace her or just continue on without her. But if you have any questions for her I can tell her on discord if you would like.
    Post edited by Lilyabc on
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 553
    Glad to see there are more judges. Hoping that this could end less than a month. Good luck to all!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,135
    (If you get ahead of yourself, just remember you have TEN VOTES that you can cast across all these entries. But like I said, we'll get those entry numbers soon so it's easier to check them all out!)

Ok folks, the judges have performed their duties, and we're off to the races with a final 24 entries! Here they are -- I'll try and get the entry numbers soon, but if anyone else has a few minutes to collect them, please do and post them here!

Lunar One - Dalts
    Lunar One - Mihir
    Lunar One - Chuuya
    Lunar One - Gerolo
    Lunar One - TealHyena
    Lunar One - PIPTR0
    Lunar One - Danno69
    Lunar One - Gilby
    Lunar One - Valriq
    Lunar One - vmh20
    Lunar One - Chromosome
    Lunar One - Salva
    Lunar One - Sir_Athur_Dent
    Lunar One - CerealKiller
    Lunar One - Meno_191
    Lunar Two - racerdog
    Lunar Two - Sir_Adder
    Lunar Two - detech
    Lunar Two - fredwardthegreat
    Lunar Two - Schara
    Lunar Two - IronManArcher
    Lunar Two - XX_UberHunter_XX
    Lunar Two - Cattsworth
    Lunar Three - de03
    De03 is a @Detech spy, so don’t be bamboozled.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,047
    edited February 14
    O man, I went through every entry in Lunar one twice, can't find any entry under the name of Salva... I must be blind!

Here is everyone else:
    Lunar One, Entry 54 - Dalts
    Lunar One, Entry 15 - Mihir
    Lunar One, Entry 37 - Chuuya
    Lunar One, Entry 43 - Gerolo
    Lunar One, Entry 87 - TealHyena
    Lunar One, Entry 91 - PIPTR0
    Lunar One, Entry 104 - Danno69
    Lunar One, Entry 34 - Gilby
    Lunar One, Entry 7 - Valriq
    Lunar One, Entry 9 - vmh20
    Lunar One, Entry 26 - Chromosome
    Lunar One, Entry ??? - Salva
    Lunar One, Entry 60 - Sir_Athur_Dent
    Lunar One, Entry 75 - CerealKiller
    Lunar One, Entry 101 - Meno_191
    Lunar Two, Entry 2 - racerdog
    Lunar Two, Entry 1 - Sir_Adder
    Lunar Two, Entry 21 - detech
    Lunar Two, Entry 34 - fredwardthegreat
    Lunar Two, Entry 38 - Schara
    Lunar Two, Entry 67 - IronManArcher
    Lunar Two, Entry 111 - XX_UberHunter_XX
    Lunar Two, Entry 118 - Cattsworth
    Lunar Three, Entry 1 - de03

edited February 14
    Detech said:

O man, I went through every entry in Lunar one twice, can't find any entry under the name of Salvo... I must be blind!

Here is everyone else:
    Lunar One, Entry 54 - Dalts
    Lunar One, Entry 15 - Mihir
    Lunar One, Entry 37 - Chuuya
    Lunar One, Entry 43 - Gerolo
    Lunar One, Entry 87 - TealHyena
    Lunar One, Entry 91 - PIPTR0
    Lunar One, Entry 104 - Danno69
    Lunar One, Entry 34 - Gilby
    Lunar One, Entry 7 - Valriq
    Lunar One, Entry 9 - vmh20
    Lunar One, Entry 26 - Chromosome
    Lunar One, Entry - Salva
    Lunar One, Entry 60 - Sir_Athur_Dent
    Lunar One, Entry 75 - CerealKiller
    Lunar One, Entry 101 - Meno_191
    Lunar Two, Entry 2 - racerdog
    Lunar Two, Entry 1 - Sir_Adder
    Lunar Two, Entry 21 - detech
    Lunar Two, Entry 34 - fredwardthegreat
    Lunar Two, Entry 38 - Schara
    Lunar Two, Entry 67 - IronManArcher
    Lunar Two, Entry 111 - XX_UberHunter_XX
    Lunar Two, Entry 118 - Cattsworth
    Lunar Three, Entry 1 - That Engineer is a Spy!

De03 is you, right?

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    You said the de’s were your alts earlier. It’s also an unfair advantage to use alts, therefore it’s technically cheating.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 313
    I cant believe i didnt get nominated again. You guys [EBL] suck!

Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    You said the de’s were your alts earlier. It’s also an unfair advantage to use alts, therefore it’s technically cheating.
    Wild accusations.
    I don't recollect saying anything of the sort.
    Maybe you spoke to this de guy and he said something to you? I am not responsible for that others say. But if you accuse me of cheating, please provide proof.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    When all is done will we be able to collect our stuff? @mikelaurence
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 668
    Retta said:

When all is done will we be able to collect our stuff? @mikelaurence

There’s usually a copy World with identical items placed in identical areas. We will be able to collect our items from there.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235
    Detech said:

Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    Wild accusations.
    Maybe you spoke to this de guy and he said something to you? I am not responsible for that others say. But if you accuse me of cheating, please provide proof.
    De02, De03, how many alts did you enter?
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,277

Detech said:

Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    Wild accusations.
    I don’t think there is a de01. I checked. So just those two.

Detech said:

Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    Wild accusations.
    If these alts are Detech, I would be shocked.
    Chicken said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    Wild accusations.
    Who are these De guys? I say we disqualify them just for having similar names!

I am pissed of, I think someone is unpurposely making these names and building well just to make me look bad! :(

Detech said:

Chicken said:

Detech said:

Detech said:

De03 is you, right?

I don't think so, why?
    Wild accusations.
    Who are these De guys? I say we disqualify them just for having similar names!

I am pissed of, I think someone is unpurposely making these names and building well just to make me look bad! :(

Detech, I am searching for your comment as we speak. Don’t you worry, all of the de’s will probably be disqualified. All of the players starting with de, I mean.
    edited February 14
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Yeah, I agree, it's nice! This dude is awesome!
    I know it’s yours XD shhhhhh
    Interesting, you know, but don't :)
    Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Dalts said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Would this be considered for a space dungeon?

Why would you care detech? It says that's a different guys entry??
    Hehe, after you know, you won't ask anymore...
    I already know why muhahaha
    Obviously it is because I care about this person! And we got a similar building style, which makes us almost DW brothers! (Or sisters).
    Piecing these together, you’re hinting that it is in fact you. There was a confession comment somewhere, but I can’t find it.

Got it!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Lunar One, entry 95 - JusticeGaming

I reviewed all eligible Lunar One entries, here's the list of them if anyone needs it:
    Entry ......

This is an unbiased list, I didn't bother looking at names or any of that, just typed numbers from 1++ to 130 and those were the only ones I found had followed the rules. I'll leave the judging part up to the Lunar One judges, I casted my nomination there and so that anyone there reviewing doesn't have to type 130 numbers just check the listed numbers instead. Everything I left out was not following rules or just blatantly abandoned / turned into advertising and wouldn't be possible to make into a dungeon. Hope this helps.

I voted for 10 entries out of your list and for 18 that we’re not in your list.

I would strongly suggest that all judges look at ALL entries and judge for themselves.
    That would be the most unbiased thing to do in my opinion.

When I am judging I ask myself: “is this something I want to come across while mining?”
    “Does this ad anything to dw?”

Since we already have tons of regular dungeons, maybe it’s time to ad some creativity?
    You also have to take in mind what items they’ve used to build it. If you vote for a crystal block spaceship, it probably won’t be added into the game due to it being expensive. If you also vote for a cool dungeon with teslas and control panels, those also won’t be added due to the craftability and rarity of those items.
    I did vote for a few entries that had a Tesla or a few cry blocks. I am sure they could be taken out and it wouldn't effect it that much.

I mean would you really not vote for a dungeon because it has a Tesla? Come on!

For example, i wrote on my entry that jets could be replaced with vats if jets are not to be common items for space.

What I am more worried about is dungeons with a few rooms and no backdrop, or one tone backdrop everywhere and nothing else kn it, no pipes, no decorations at all...

But obviously I wouldn't vote for that 'de' guy's spaceship in lunar two, he's just showing off ... that's just silly...
    Page two of the POST YOUR PRO NUMBER discussion states that you are in fact the de’s. By adding those dot dot dots, that means you were also hinting towards it right there. Just fully admit that they’re yours, then your reputation can remain unscathed.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 194

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Dalts said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Obviously it is because I care about this person! And we got a similar building style, which makes us almost DW brothers! (Or sisters).
    Piecing these together, you’re hinting that it is in fact you. There was a confession comment somewhere, but I can’t find it.

Got it!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

I reviewed all eligible Lunar One entries, here's the list of them if anyone needs it:
    Entry ......

This is an unbiased list, I didn't bother looking at names or any of that, just typed numbers from 1++ to 130 and those were the only ones I found had followed the rules. I'll leave the judging part up to the Lunar One judges, I casted my nomination there and so that anyone there reviewing doesn't have to type 130 numbers just check the listed numbers instead. Everything I left out was not following rules or just blatantly abandoned / turned into advertising and wouldn't be possible to make into a dungeon. Hope this helps.

I would strongly suggest that all judges look at ALL entries and judge for themselves.

When I am judging I ask myself: “is this something I want to come across while mining?”

Since we already have tons of regular dungeons, maybe it’s time to ad some creativity?
    You also have to take in mind what items they’ve used to build it. If you vote for a crystal block spaceship, it probably won’t be added into the game due to it being expensive. If you also vote for a cool dungeon with teslas and control panels, those also won’t be added due to the craftability and rarity of those items.
    I did vote for a few entries that had a Tesla or a few cry blocks. I am sure they could be taken out and it wouldn't effect it that much.

For example, i wrote on my entry that jets could be replaced with vats if jets are not to be common items for space.

What I am more worried about is dungeons with a few rooms and no backdrop, or one tone backdrop everywhere and nothing else kn it, no pipes, no decorations at all...

But obviously I wouldn't vote for that 'de' guy's spaceship in lunar two, he's just showing off ... that's just silly...
    Page two of the POST YOUR PRO NUMBER discussion states that you are in fact the de’s. By adding those dot dot dots, that means you were also hinting towards it right there. Just fully admit that they’re yours, then your reputation can remain unscathed.
    Man are you guys jumping the gun when a good repped player gets accused? If he says they are not him, believe him

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Dalts said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Got it!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Entry ......

Man are you guys jumping the gun when a good repped player gets accused? If he says they are not him, believe him
    You don’t see it?
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,277

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Dalts said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Got it!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Entry ......

Anything is possible.

IMO, I think it’s someone trying to get detech in trouble. It doesn’t really matter though. Those two accounts are probably the same person and should be disqualified.
    edited February 14

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Dalts said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Got it!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Entry ......

You don’t see it?
    Not rock solid evidence but it is making me skeptical.

Edited: also I think there’s a comment somewhere in which he asks if alt entries are permitted.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 194
    Keep the drama down boys it’s coincidental

Keep the drama down boys it’s coincidental

Could be that too

Detech said:

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Bleak said:

Nice build detech.

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Dalts said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Got it!
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Entry ......

You don’t see it?
    Three dots is your conviction? ...that's just silly...

But on another note, if I saw a player make multiple good entries and take the effort of transfering building mats to alts. .. I'd think, maybe he was trying to add some good content to the game. So I wouldn't be so ruff on these guys, especially considering how many people didn't put any effort into their entries.

Just a thought.
    @mikelaurence you should check out the ips of Detech and the de’s.