Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Competition: Space Base - FINAL ENTRIES ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 520
    @Brainstorm by his name says nyc
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,345
    :open_mouth:
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 550
    edited December 2017

The worlds are closed! I'll switch the competition over to judging mode just as soon as I get some more beta stuff wrangled (higher priority due to app store submittal).

@mikelaurence Be sure to let us know when you're going to announce the winners! People can get busy sometimes :lol: Thanks!

ETA: Good luck to all competitors!
    Happy to see such many old players coming back to make builds :smile:
    Post edited by Dalts on
  • DW-LinLin328DW-LinLin328 NowhereMember Posts: 67
    Ah didn't even realize when the finish date was, RIP.
  • Dank_frankDank_frank Member Posts: 11
    Do we get our stuff back after the competition is over? I put a couple onyx in mine and I'm really hoping I'll be able to get them back.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 878

Do we get our stuff back after the competition is over? I put a couple onyx in mine and I'm really hoping I'll be able to get them back.

Yeah, you do.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235
    Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    I'm pretty sure they create a duplicate world which you can enter, the original world is locked however.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 629

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    I'm pretty sure they create a duplicate world which you can enter, the original world is locked however.
    I heard winner gets to loot all the duplicate worlds lol.
    Detech said:

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    I heard winner gets to loot all the duplicate worlds lol.
    I KNOW that’s fake
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 288
    I kind of wish competition was held after beta testing for space biome.

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    Oh ok thanks, when we get to go to duplicate world?

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    When the competition is DONE. Everyone be patient!!
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    If someone's gonna come up with some kinda smirky comment that the competition is already done, let me tell you that he means when the competition is done being judged.

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    If someone's gonna come up with some kinda smirky comment that the competition is already done, let me tell you that he means when the competition is done being judged.

Shadow711 said:

Yeah, you do.
    Ahh ok makes sense
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 550
    Curious, who are the “judges”? Or is it just Mike judging? Lisa?
    “Judging on (last)sunday!” About (atleast) a week ago~
    I know... there’s 300 entries but please not another “Pixel Art Competition”...
    Dalts said:

Judging 300 entries must be brutal. I judged a competition once with 40 entries and it took me almost two hours. Worse part is that most entries are usually unfinished, or not even started. Which is quite demorolising... someone takes their time to run a competition, hand our prizes and judge, and some ppl just waste your time space in world...

But then again, in more than half competitions I took part in, noone handed out the prizes. And one person closed the world and asked me to pay to get my stuff back...
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 624
    Detech said:

Dalts said:

Judging 300 entries must be brutal. I judged a competition once with 40 entries and it took me almost two hours. Worse part is that most entries are usually unfinished, or not even started. Which is quite demorolising... someone takes their time to run a competition, hand our prizes and judge, and some ppl just waste your time space in world...

But then again, in more than half competitions I took part in, noone handed out the prizes. And one person closed the world and asked me to pay to get my stuff back...
    I think a considerable amount of entries won't make it far due to not making the eligibility criteria. But it's still going to take awhile. Enjoy the space biome in the meantime I guess :P
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,687
    Detech said:

Dalts said:

Look at the bright side: you won’t have a hard time judging an empty entry

Detech said:

Dalts said:

There just so many of them. that's extra 200+ times you have to type /entry #
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 594

Detech said:

Dalts said:

That means there’s nothing wrong, so it wins.
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 19
    edited December 2017
    Don't forget to visit mine entry in Lunar 2 Plaque : .Goku. /entry 125
    Post edited by Goku on
  • UmidUmid Member Posts: 34
    Wait GOKU?! It's me umid from deepworld!
    Umid said:

No, this is Patrick
    Umid said:

@Umid Sorry Forgot You
  • UmidUmid Member Posts: 34
    >:(
    Umid said:

>:(

I remember name @Umid but give me some clues where we met, how and everything
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
    Do not use threads as a socializing chat. Use the DM’s.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,169
    So, when does judging begin?