Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Competition: Space Base - FINAL ENTRIES ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Mine required to start in a different spot, so I put a target tele to the destination it’s supposed to start, if that’s ok.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 672
    Zacywacko said:

Mine required to start in a different spot, so I put a target tele to the destination it’s supposed to start, if that’s ok.

I wish I did something like this
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 834
    Zacywacko said:

Same.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,796
    I volunteer to judge!
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 22
    10,000 Years Later...
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
    Goku said:

10,000 Years Later...

In A nebula far far away...
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 22

Goku said:

10,000 Years Later...

In A nebula far far away...
    In a cluster flew away

DogShit said:

I make dog food

@lisa
  • Dank_frankDank_frank Member Posts: 11
    When do we get our stuff back? @mikelaurence
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235

When do we get our stuff back? @mikelaurence

After judging is done, another world is created identical to the one in the competition, there, you can retrieve your items. If you are referring to the date and time, then I dunno.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,047
    I bet it’s some judge who can’t make up his mind everyone is waiting for this whole time. lol
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Detech said:

I bet it’s some judge who can’t make up his mind everyone is waiting for this whole time. lol

If the pixel art comp is anything to go by, we have a long wait ahead (2 and a half years and counting for that...)
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 553
    Lol.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 629
    Wow thnx mike for the quickness
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 834

Dreadfully sorry for the delay here. I've been slammed with Day Job work the last couple weeks. Hoping to get this rolling again ASAP.

Real life is more important. :)

Dreadfully sorry for the delay here. I've been slammed with Day Job work the last couple weeks. Hoping to get this rolling again ASAP.

Take all the time you need, we've got the negative players under control
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 879

-cough- not really -cough-
    But take all da time you want Mike!
    Lilyabc said:

-cough- not really -cough-
    But take all da time you want Mike!
    STOP THE NEGATIVITY
  • YeongyulYeongyul A Mysterious PlaceMember Posts: 730
    edited January 30
    IronManArcher may be becoming insane.
    LAURENCE WHY DID YOU GIVE HIM THE STEAM JEEET

Edit: just realized this wasn’t the screenshot thread
    EBDB5F16-DBBF-401C-BACF-5A45F19F87A7.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LARGE STEAM JET MIKE!!!!!
    38F9B58A-8E40-4A7C-9B0F-247391AE1AAD.jpeg
    335 x 278 - 173K
    Wàaaaaaaaaaatt? Thats awesome!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LARGE STEAM JET MIKE!!!!!

U got one?
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,211
    Hurrah! Now I have a purpose to play.
    BTW, guys, whoever visits entry 121 at lunar two, (my entry), the dungeon is completely working fine, there is a acid bath in which you can get trapped if you do a wrong step.

And just for simplifying your work, at the entrance there's two levers in the acid, and two more outside in the left and right sides of the build. These will let you progress the dungeon.
    Through all of Lunar Three, only a couple were cool and what we were looking for. They were the de’s, which we all know who’s building style that might be, and one other unnamed builder. Also, my entry is #67 in Lunar Two if anyone wants to check that out. Have a happy judging!
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Hi, I'm Robin.Member Posts: 928
    edited January 30
    So I got on to see I had been nominated as a judge for the competition, so I was like eh whatever I'll hop in to start voting, and so far I haven't seen almost any entries that follow the rules at all. They are either empty, advertisements, or just failed attempts with signs saying they gave up. I feel like I'm truly wasting my time doing this because so many are not meeting the rules first of all and second of all mostly all look pretty bad(No offense to the builders, but so far I've seen pretty much time wasting entries).

If I find any good ones I'll edit this post for other judges to look at so they can find worth while judge-able entries. Sorry if I miss you, I just don't have a whole lot of free time on my hands to look through so many submissions on my own.

Eligible entries I've found so far in Lunar One(They aren't opinion based, only rule based)
    Lunar One:
    Entry 7
    Entry 9
    Entry 15
    Entry 19
    Entry 26
    Entry 33
    Entry 34
    Entry 37
    Entry 39
    Entry 47
    Entry 51
    Entry 57
    Entry 75
    Entry 91
    Entry 95
    Entry 98
    Entry 101
    Entry 108

I went through all 130 in Lunar One and found only 17 builds that met rule guidelines, most I wouldn't consider good either. So now it's my time to gripe because I actually feel like my time has genuinely been wasted. Besides the obvious missing the simple /back and /next feature for quick access, when you tap a green protector it doesn't read the submission number and only says would you like to nominate. This made searching through 130, 10x hard since I have a bad memory. Beyond that a level cap really needs to be set for entry's... If you aren't level 30+ you shouldn't be able to join... There are so many empty and pointless builds and almost all of them seem to be new account players as I've never heard of them before. With there being 113 un-eligible builds entered I don't even know what to say other than what a joke. I really don't mean to be rude towards anyone, but if you are new, please don't set your protector down unless you plan to follow the rules and make something that makes sense, not make a wooden box with a notch in it and a yellow plaque saying "Vote for notch dungin".

This was unbiased and I didn't bother looking up names.

Obvious reforms need to be made to this competition. Anyways, if you are a fellow Lunar One judge, those are the eligible builds so you don't have to waste your time like me. If you guys would like I can do it for lunar 2 and lunar 3 as well, but this has really been disappointing to me.

Lunar One judges are:
    JusticeGaming (Lunar One)
    .ZoZo. (Lunar One)
    FlynnXD (Lunar One)
    lachstyleTD (Lunar One)
    racerdog (Lunar One)
    Tomasz12345678 (Lunar One)
    XX_UberHunter_XX (Lunar One)

I don't agree with how this competition was done but I participated and I respectively give my appreciation to Mike for seeing this through. I hope it doesn't take 2 1/2 years to get the results but that's just what we are all used to at this point. For now I'll be going back to taking a break until something new pops up, I'll be checking in sometimes to check but otherwise I should be pretty inactive. See ya guys 'soon'.
    edited January 30
    I have judged all three worlds.
    I voted for:
    Lunar 1 - 24/130
    Lunar 2 - 18/128
    Lunar 3 - 4/54

As a judge I looked more for style over functionlity. Looked for new creative ideas.
    I votes for a few entries just cause they looked good. I personally don't want to come across only complicated dungeons with ten+ timed switches, but sometimes find creative, and even silly things.

I hope that other judges aren't too harsh on ppl...

I really hope the winners get to edit their builds to fit the needs of everyday DW worlds before being our there.

Only about 35-40% of enteries were real (10% on lunar three)

Good luck judges! May you avoid all supernovas while dropping your judgement!!!!!
    edited January 30
    This one entry I couldn’t figure out...
    Is it a riddle?

DAF1DF3B-FBA2-4F86-B607-48B9E083F732.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 397
    remember use my control center in lunar one and two.lol

llmmzz/oh_my_god