Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Steam Jets!!!

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
Read what it says! Only obtainable by Chest O Plenty of Daily Loot! We need to find a list of all building comps so we can find the chest! It also says that it will soon have a purpose! Space biome!!
IMG_2412.PNG
1125 x 1856 - 484K

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    @IronManArcher @Detech this might be to your interest. Help!!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,609
    edited December 2017
    WHAT??

Edit: We’ve been searching for our entire Deepworld careers for that chest (at least I have). I might even say... it doesn’t exist :(
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

WHAT??

Edit: We’ve been searching for our entire Deepworld careers for that chest (at least I have). I might even say... it doesn’t exist :(

I'm sure there is a random world waiting to be found
    Frosty said:

WHAT??

@mikelaurence please dispose the nondescript location to us
    edited December 2017
    Frosty said:

WHAT??

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!
    Frosty said:

Read what it says! Only obtainable by Chest O Plenty of Daily Loot! We need to find a list of all building comps so we can find the chest! It also says that it will soon have a purpose! Space biome!!

THE CHEST COULD BE IN THE FIRST SPACE WORLD!!!
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235
    edited December 2017
    "As of January 2016, this item is only obtainable by way of chest o plenty..." You misunderstood this statement, it simply means that the steam jet "could" be obtained through a chest o plenty, that is if the devs choose to make one containing one, but "could" doesn't mean "is". And I believe the 2016 was referring to the time when players could first obtain it. If there was a world containing a chest o plenty that provides steam jets, then I believe that it would be more well known to the community compared to older worlds. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Edit: I just realized it also said it would have a cool particle effect sooner or later.

"As of January 2016, this item is only obtainable by way of chest o plenty..." You misunderstood this statement, it simply means that the steam jet "could" be obtained through a chest o plenty, that is if the devs choose to make one containing one, but "could" doesn't mean "is". And I believe the 2016 was referring to the time when players could first obtain it. If there was a world containing a chest o plenty that provides steam jets, then I believe that it would be more well known to the community compared to older worlds. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Edit: I just realized it also said it would have a cool particle effect sooner or later.

Unless it will be in the first space world :wink: