Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

A Guide to Lunar Lockdown

BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,314
edited December 2017 in General
INSERT INTRODUCTION HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Controls
-------------------------------

WASD - To move

Mouse - Move your gun

Mouse1 - Shoot

M - World Map

L - Leaderboard: Shows the amount of Crystals gotten in the current game

] - Mute game sound

\ - Debug Mode

~ or / - Console

E - Emotes: Uses 1 Crystal every emote

Esc - Menu to Exit

Modes
--------------------------------

Local: Unavailable for regular players and only for playtesting for the developers.

Online: Play against current players in the server. WARNING: If you are alone and leave the server, your progress is not saved and the map will change to an entire different one.

Elements in the Game
--------------------------------

Stalagmites: Serve as obstacles to annoy you

Blue Crystal Balls: Used as a resource to upgrade your vehicle and Base

Potholes: No danger, just apart of the art

Base: Place where you store all your collected crystals and upgrade your vehicle (SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS)

Buggy (or tank): It is You, you use WASD to move it, built in with an upgrade-able gun(s),upgrade-able speed which you use those to collect Crystals and I presume kill other players. (SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS)

UPGRADES FOR BUGGY:
---------------------------------------

How to upgrade: Click on your vehicle
You need to be in the area of the Base and has to have enough resources in it to purchase your upgrade.

Vehicle Upgrades:

Buggy Lvlχ: Allows to unlock more upgrades for the Buggy and increases your overall health

Collectorχ: {Get more random Crystals} (UNSURE) and pickup range for Crystals increased

Afterburnerχ: To activate, press 1. When activated, unleashes a sort of Nitro (y'know like that fire thing that comes out of the back of your car and makes you super fast in Racing games) for a limited time. Can be upgraded to last longer and hard to maneuver.

Batteryχ: Increases the storage capacity for Crystals

Combat Upgrades:

Cannon Lvlχ: {Upgrades firing speed (UNSURE) and upgrades damage output} (UNTESTED)

Overchargeχ: {I imagine it lets you overcharge your shot to deal more damage} (UNTESTED)

Abilities

Base: Lets you place an infinite amount of Bases pressing by 6, no different from your starting Base.

Mine Lvlχ: {I imagine it lets you place mines to damage enemies} (UNTESTED)

UPGRADES FOR TANK

Vehicle Upgrades:

Collectorχ: {Get more random Crystals} (UNSURE) and pickup range for Crystals increased

Armorχ: {I presume it shields some damage taken from your health} (UNTESTED)

Batteryχ: Increases the storage capacity for Crystals

Combat Upgrades:

Cannon Lvlχ: {Upgrades firing speed and damage output} (UNTESTED)

UPGRADES FOR BASE
------------------------------

How to upgrade Base: Click on it
You need to be in the area of the Base and has to have enough resources in it to purchase your upgrade.

Structure Upgrades:

Collectorχ: Increases range for Crystal delivery and {picks up Crystals in it's area to store} (UNTESTED)

Batteryχ: Increases storage in Base

Hangar -> Tank Upgrade (ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE A BUGGY): Lets you turn into a Tank for 100 Crystals, slow speed, increased health, increased storage and wields dual cannons

Hangar -> Buggy (ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE A TANK): Turns you into a Buggy for 100 Crystals, moderate speed, less health and storage than a tank and has only a gun.

END OF GUIDE.
MORE TO ADD (overtime).

I probably missed a ton of stuff because I played this for at least an hour but then I got disconnected, so I don't really remember all the upgrades specifically.

If there is any information to add or remove (has to be tested), please add it in the comments and you get to have cool credits for helping me fix this broke ass guide.
Post edited by Bloonsmine on

Comments