Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Ways to spend crowns.

ShepyShepy Member Posts: 25
What is the best way to spend crowns?

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    On the new space biome coming in very soon.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Space biome or onyx exoskeleton, but probably space biome is better.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    On something that you definitely can't get in normal game play. Some items are lootable with enough patience, and you might be able to trade for others.

So private biomes, exoskeleton, clothing etc.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    I spend mine on invisibility cloaks.

I mean cmon, who doesnt like being a god for a few seconds
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Spend them on either name changes or bigger stuff like the exo skin or the exoskeletons, or do what i’m going to do, which is buying a normal private space world and inviting some certain people to it. (Maybe this time, @CerealKiller. Maybe this time.)
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 559
    Be nice and share.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 949
    You can buy a world. Explore the world. Then build in the world. That should keep you entertained for 1 day.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Lilyabc said:

You can buy a world. Explore the world. Then build in the world. That should keep you entertained for 1 day.

How fast do you build xD I'm starting to get a backlog on building projects.

But yeah buying a world provides you with the best entertainment value
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Lilyabc said:

I’m still working on an old arctic world I bought in 2013.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    Definitely costumes
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372

Lilyabc said:

I built the Empire State Building in a day. Literally
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,034

I spend mine on invisibility cloaks.

I mean cmon, who doesnt like being a god for a few seconds

seriously? I’d give ya all mine if you buy me half their crown value in mass teleporters!”
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 949

Lilyabc said:

It just takes me a while to come up with something to build. But it doesn't take long to build for me.