Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Why was the Onyx Stopwatch removed from the crown market and how do I get one?

VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
edited December 2017 in Questions
This was probably questioned, and I didn't bother searching the discussion to get the answer...

Ok, why was it removed? I was planning to give my cousin one. But it seems it's not there anymore?
Was it too OP to carry one? Max 10 perception is enough for me, since my desktop and mac tends to slow down when I use it. I didn't even bother using it anymore now; well before I needed it, to be honest.

Anyway, it is "very impossible" to obtain one in a mechanical chest due to its rarity. Is there a way to get one "legit"? Or it can only be obtain via trade to another player?
Post edited by Venge on

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 501
    It can only be obtained via trade. Why it was even removed in the first place is beyond me.
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 239

It can only be obtained via trade. Why it was even removed in the first place is beyond me.

Better hide the fact that it is from the community and make some profit while you can >:)
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Ah, the good old days. I remember buying my very own onyx watch, and I still have it.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Same thing happened to the rabbit foot.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    @Zacywacko
    Oh, yeah,,, Rabbit foot's gone too. Why?
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Venge said:

@Zacywacko
    Oh, yeah,,, Rabbit foot's gone too. Why?

A Coyote got it.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    These have both been unavailable as loot or purchase since before December 2014.
    AMWhy said:

These have both been unavailable as loot or purchase since before December 2014.

Man I knew loot was that long ago but purchasing from store?? Wow... Guess I was gone longer on my break than I thought.
    Ok, summarizing this discussion...

There was never a reason why it was remove from the game since December 2014. Also, Rabbit's Foot was also removed from the crown market. The only way to obtain one is via trade and nothing more... Anything I miss?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182

I think we removed these before we had categories and the store had too many items in it. Now that it’s more organized we could add them back.

Please do
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

I think we removed these before we had categories and the store had too many items in it. Now that it’s more organized we could add them back.

Please don't add them back because they are an unobtainable and some players (like me) have paid 3 onyx for our own onyx pocket watch. :cry:
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    Frosty said:

Please don't add them back because they are an unobtainable and some players (like me) have paid 3 onyx for our own onyx pocket watch. :cry:
    That really sucks but isn't quite good enough to be the only reason to stop them from putting it back in the store. They're just going to keep getting unnecessarily expensive otherwise :/ People prey on this kind of stuff
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 558
    Not everyone buys crowns to play so it should probably be craftable too.

Frosty said:

That really sucks but isn't quite good enough to be the only reason to stop them from putting it back in the store. They're just going to keep getting unnecessarily expensive otherwise :/ People prey on this kind of stuff
    I understand that but some earned it by paying crazy prices. It wouldn't be to appealing to me if they were selling it for cheap.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

I understand that but some earned it by paying crazy prices. It wouldn't be to appealing to me if they were selling it for cheap.
    I bought mine for 2 onyx. You're not the only one to get ripped off. It'll probs be around 250 crowns in the crown shop, which would still be at least 1 onyx
    I sold my spare onyx pw today for 2 onyx. I explained that the devs had talked about reintroducing the items and they still wanted to go ahead anyway. Until the item is in the crown store, they are still highly sought items.
    Follow up question...
    Will the Onyx Target Teleporter be back in crown shop as well?
    Venge said:

Follow up question...

It's never been there. The onyx target teleported was never released.
    AMWhy said:

Venge said:

Follow up question...

What would it be for? To teleport to any area? Protected or not????
    Frosty said:

AMWhy said:

Venge said:

Follow up question...

What would it be for? To teleport to any area? Protected or not????
    To teleport to a location in another world, if I remember correctly.
    AMWhy said:

I remember it being in the Crown Store, that's why I knew of its existence.
    But a few days later it was remove...
    It cost 300~500 Crowns, I wish I have a pic as evidence.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,879
    What? But as far as I remember, all six mass machines are in the shop.. and if they were removed that may have been three monthes after the release or so
    edited December 2017
    Some fuzzy memories here (either mine or yours). The only world machines released so far are mass teleporter and mas spawner. The others were just announced. The weather machine, for example, was announced on the DW blog but never released.

This is also true for the onyx target teleporter. (Not to be confused with the onyx mass teleporter, which was released and is still available in the shop).
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037
    Clown said:

I want onyx pocket watch and rabbitfoot and its not available how can i get
    lisa mikelaurence

Buy them, don’t go disturbing the CREEATOOOOORS

Clown said:

lisa mikelaurence

Yeah, don’t disturb the owners of the game! It’s not there job to help the people who play it! That’s not how it works! They get us just to guess For 5 years. Fun huh?
    Frosty said:

Clown said:

lisa mikelaurence

Yeah, don’t disturb the owners of the game! It’s not there job to help the people who play it! That’s not how it works! They get us just to guess For 5 years. Fun huh?
    Well, everyone just said how to get it, and name dropping without a purpose is like calling someone just to say that their matress is nice

Frosty said:

Clown said:

lisa mikelaurence

Well, everyone just said how to get it, and name dropping without a purpose is like calling someone just to say that their matress is nice
    Mike said a while back (Dont ask my where) that he is going to add them back. That’s why I said that
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Clown said:

lisa mikelaurence

Mike said a while back (Dont ask my where) that he is going to add them back. That’s why I said that
    He said he MAY add them back.