Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Do you want to buy?

ShepyShepy Member Posts: 25
The things I’m selling are:Reindeer light (1 Diamond),Energy mk3 (12 Diamonds but can negotiate),Deer head (2 Blue Crystals Each),
Ghost trees (4 Diamonds Each),and stuffed bear for offer. Comment if you want to buy anything and name your price and we will negotiate.To buy, pm me.

Comments

• AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,158
    There is a commerce category for selling things.
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/categories/commerce
  • ShepyShepy Member Posts: 25
    Thanks!
    You’re welcome! :)
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 46
    Wait, so I can compensate 4 diamonds for a ghost tree or with 4 diamonds?
    Idk
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Sorry to be a bit of a pest, but you will struggle selling these items at these prices. Here are some better ones that might work.
    Reindeer lights: 1 Diamond (no clue what they’re worth so just keeping it the same.)
    Energy mark 3: 7-9 diamonds.
    Deer head: 1-2 Blues each (low demand)
    Ghost tree: 1 Diamond (Ghost trees have VERY LOW demand, keep in mind.)
    Stuffed bear: 5 (?) blue crystals.

Use these if you want to sell them better. You can still use your prices, but you will most definitely struggle to find buyers with most of them.
    Zacywacko said:

Sorry to be a bit of a pest, but you will struggle selling these items at these prices. Here are some better ones that might work.
    Reindeer lights: 1 Diamond (no clue what they’re worth so just keeping it the same.)

Use these if you want to sell them better. You can still use your prices, but you will most definitely struggle to find buyers with most of them.

Ok thanks for help. Although I already sold 1 ghost tree and people normally buy Energy Mk3 for like 8 at least.
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 46
    Shepy said:

Zacywacko said:

Ok thanks for help. Although I already sold 1 ghost tree and people normally buy Energy Mk3 for like 8 at least.
    Aw man, I payed 4 :/

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,631
    Ill buy the energy mkiii for two energy mkiis. My thing glitched when I tried to upgrade my mkii, so now I have two
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 141
    Zacywacko said:

Everyone knows that the real pest is the discussion owner..
    RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

I cri everytim.

RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

No need to be rude?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,773
    What? Isn’t the mkiii energy cannon worth, like, 4-5 diamonds?
    Did they get a drastic jump while I was off?