Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

TF Guild Project

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
We have decided to pull together and work on a huge project planned to be released on the new year. To do this, it would be a huge help if you all gave us some common building supplies listed below. Anything is appreciated.

Building supplies:
•Tons of metals (Iron, Brass, Bronze, Ect.)
•Anything mechanical
•Space wallpaper

We also would appreciate any extra donations you would like to give. Anything would help us complete this huge project. I have listed a few things below that we would appreciate exstremely for the world. I'm willing to buy these things too.

Needed Supplies:
•Onyx mass tele
•Solar system diorama
•Mega bombs (For clearing earth)

Please donate to: Snowman., Dalts, or .Fluffy.

Thanks Guys!

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    Frosty said:

We have decided to pull together and work on a huge project planned to be released on the new year. To do this, it would be a huge help if you all gave us some common building supplies listed below. Anything is appreciated.

Building supplies:
    •Tons of metals (Iron, Brass, Bronze, Ect.)
    •Anything mechanical
    •Space wallpaper

We also would appreciate any extra donations you would like to give. Anything would help us complete this huge project. I have listed a few things below that we would appreciate exstremely for the world. I'm willing to buy these things too.

Needed Supplies:
    •Onyx mass tele
    •Solar system diorama
    •Mega bombs (For clearing earth)

Please donate to: Snowman., Dalts, or .Fluffy.

Thanks Guys!

I may no life clear some earth for you for free.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,662
    Why do you need space wallpaper?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Detech said:

Why do you need space wallpaper?

That is confidential info. *Cough* We are going to need them for a secret astroid bases... *Cough again* :wink:
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,662
    But, u will be building in space! No?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Detech said:

But, u will be building in space! No?

I have plans trust me
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533
    If you're planning a large space biome hub world to be the next big world you've got competition mate.