Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

food

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
we need more in-game food

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    edited December 2017
    New food is the least thing we need imo.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    vmh20 said:

Between jerky and filets theres no need for more food really. I mean the only thing I could think that they might/should add would be something that increases your IG abilities, but thats about it.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,008

vmh20 said:

Between jerky and filets theres no need for more food really. I mean the only thing I could think that they might/should add would be something that increases your IG abilities, but thats about it.
    I think they mean more decor food like the canned food, although it might look nice in a house I agree with vmh20, it's really the least needed thing currently, what is really needed is the Android version and all the layering, sound and game play bugs.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882

vmh20 said:

Honestly, I think a type of food that would decrease received damage for some time would be pretty useful.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705

vmh20 said:

I think they mean more decor food like the canned food, although it might look nice in a house I agree with vmh20, it's really the least needed thing currently, what is really needed is the Android version and all the layering, sound and game play bugs.
    Also world machines to be move-able
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    Shadow711 said:

vmh20 said:

Honestly, I think a type of food that would decrease received damage for some time would be pretty useful.
    Not for PvP
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
    wow yall need to chill, I just made this discussion for fun
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,583
    food
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 395
    I like cheeseburgers!
    Bastian7 said:

I like cheeseburgers!

9E9F7DE4-D199-4718-B324-22D0DF4D6D7E.jpeg
    449 x 188 - 84K
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Chicken said:

Shadow711 said:

vmh20 said:

Not for PvP
    It could be a tad more rare than jerky, so people wouldn’t waste it like that. Basically, the golden apple of Deepworld.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135
    edited December 2017
    what about my hot chocolate...?

It was a winner in the thanksgiving/christmas comp last year and was never added

I'm still salty about my hot chocolate
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    Aviatrix said:

It was a winner in the thanksgiving/christmas comp last year and was never added

So am I! And the candy-cane block never got implemented, nor the Mayflower painting. And no one can get a mammoth head.

Aviatrix said:

So am I! And the candy-cane block never got implemented, nor the Mayflower painting. And no one can get a mammoth head.
    All in due time. Things are being added again!