Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Beta Signup (PREVIOUS BETA USERS: Please post here so I know you still want in. Thanks!)

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,182
Hey all! We will be releasing space biome beta testing very soon, so please sign up for Hockey App and apply here to get on our beta list. Please sign up on your iOS device so that you can properly link your device.

Thanks!

https://rink.hockeyapp.net/recruit/e2882f9a8e7c4d34b23b169e4d9fe01b
Post edited by mikelaurence on

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 142
    Awesome!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    I'm unable to install the hockey app. Is it available on certain IOS devices only?
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 847
    edited December 2017
    I am also unable to install the app. EDIT - Works now.
    Post edited by vmh20 on
    vmh20 said:

I am also unable to install the app.

Frosty said:

I'm unable to install the hockey app. Is it available on certain IOS devices only?

I had no problem downloading the app using a second generation iPad.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 487
    What app
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 487
    I use iPhone for it
    mofc1991 said:

What app

You have to click the link that is given above while on the device you want the app on. The app will be downloaded once registering or logging in if you already have an account. It will download through the General/Settings and should pop up somewhere on your device. This app is used so that @mikelaurence can send the Beta to people.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited December 2017
    It just takes me to Hockeyapp, and to my cheesy as hell paragraph of why I want to play the beta of Deepworld, that I made years ago.

Edit: yeah, it wants me to request access to the IOS 7.0 beta of Deepworld. I believe that’s when auquapacks existed? Yeah... I still don’t have one of those.

Edit once again: For SOME REASON, I thought he was trying to release LUNAR LOCKDOWN with this link. Leave it to me to completely overthink absolutely everything thrown at me.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 956
    edited December 2017
    So I assume PC users are being left out on this one? I have access to the old builds, but it seems to be IoS only, so does this mean PC users just gotta wait?
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,092
    Thank you for the opportunity and done! Super EXCITED!
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 847
    Updated to IOS 11 and it seemed to work. I’ve always wanted to beta test a Deepworld feature. Very excited!!
  • WaldoWaldo Under yo bedMember Posts: 43
    Yay, So excited!!
    I got it but what's this mean?
    IMG_2503.PNG
    1125 x 2001 - 203K
    @mikelaurence if I Have the app am I set for beta testing?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,182

So I assume PC users are being left out on this one? I have access to the old builds, but it seems to be IoS only, so does this mean PC users just gotta wait?

Yeah I will be updating PC next week. Need to finish iOS ASAP so I can submit to the app store before the holiday.
    edited December 2017
    Frosty said:

It simply means that Laurence hasn't launched anything for you to test so you're waiting for him to do so.

Edit: It means exactly what it says.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,195
    This is too complicated. I think ill just wait until the actual update is out.
    RhinoClaw said:

Frosty said:

It simply means that Laurence hasn't launched anything for you to test so you're waiting for him to do so.

Ok I'm sorry I just was making sure I didn't do anything wrong. This is my first time testing anything.
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 32
    edited December 2017

We PC users dont have as many things as IOS users anyway, I will use my Ipad mini to try and get this plus more people use it and it needs to be sent to Apple for updates
    Edit: Registered for it hope everything comes in time for IOS update if I am one of the users let in I will try and help!
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
    Frosty said:

RhinoClaw said:

Frosty said:

Ok I'm sorry I just was making sure I didn't do anything wrong. This is my first time testing anything.
    welcome to the club.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037
    This is going to be fun! Also, I have no idea what I was supposed to put into the email/password box, so I put my email and my super secret DW password. Was that correct?

This is going to be fun! Also, I have no idea what I was supposed to put into the email/password box, so I put my email and my super secret DW password. Was that correct?

I made a new passcode but doubt it matters
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    I'm signed up, ready and waiting. Bring it on!
  • XiaXiaXiaXia Bound to the Cold......Member Posts: 9
    Well..I signed up
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 360
    Ive beta tested several other games but a first for DW. I completed the application and am excited to see the new biome. I hope its released “ soon “. xD
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 674
    Neato
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Still waiting. Cmon, it’s one in the morning and I have to- no, I NEED to study all day tomorrow.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 501
    Welp, locked and loaded.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 189
    Ready!