Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

My ugly deepworld fourms name

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
How do u change it :<
its impossible :<<<<<<

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Ask @lisa
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 361

Ask @lisa

Oh it's possible to change? I thought there was something in ToS saying you cant
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited December 2017
    I heard from somewhere that you could change your forum name once. You have to email Lisa at [email protected]
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    Just PM lisa on forums
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    edited January 4
    Late, but to change your forum username, you would have to change your in-game name. In other words, your forum username can only be changed to the same as your in-game username. I believe you would email [email protected] to request it. You can also try PMing, but sometimes it takes longer to get a reply that way.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 361
    ipads said:

Late, but to change your forum username, you would have to change your in-game name. In other words, your forum username can only be changed to the same as your in-game username. I believe you would email [email protected] to request it. You can also try PMing, but sometimes it takes longer to get a reply that way.

This is 110% wrong. My IGN is Irdium and my forums name is ^^^
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    edited January 4
    Frosty said:

ipads said:

You need to read carefully... Lol. Ipads said that after changing your name to the one you want on the forums, you would then have to email [email protected] to request the change, if approved, your forums name will become the one you selected in-game. Afterwards, i'm positive that changing your in-game name will "not" affect your forums name.

Edit: I think you actually just have to email [email protected], I was just going along with what Ipads said. I literally don't know how you even do it.
    Post edited by CerealKiller on
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    Normally I’d just PM Lisa on the forums, that’s what we used to do, and in a few days, a day if lucky, we get it changed, otherwise we get a nice little “that name is taken” message.
  • Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102

Normally I’d just PM Lisa on the forums, that’s what we used to do, and in a few days, a day if lucky, we get it changed, otherwise we get a nice little “that name is taken” message.

I've waited a month, no reply from lisa...

She’s been.........away.

also your forums name isn’t bad.
    Chicken said:

She’s been.........away.

Chicken said:

She’s been.........away.

Thanks I guess, it was my ign for a while,I just want to remove the "Craft" and change it with a "_"
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    Frosty said:

ipads said:

Frosty said:

ipads said:

You need to read carefully... Lol. Ipads said that after changing your name to the one you want on the forums, you would then have to email [email protected] to request the change, if approved, your forums name will become the one you selected in-game. Afterwards, i'm positive that changing your in-game name will "not" affect your forums name.

Edit: I think you actually just have to email [email protected], I was just going along with what Ipads said. I literally don't know how you even do it.
    Did the rules change or something ??
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    I changed my name on the forums once. It’s as easy as PMing Lisa requesting what new name you want.
    ipads said:

Frosty said:

ipads said:

Frosty said:

ipads said:

Did the rules change or something ??
    Idk, I was here since mid-2016 :/
    Lisa is away, so it should take a week to a month

“a week” hahaha no
    Chicken said:

“a week” hahaha no
    A week after today