Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

EPYC #25

Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
Good evening everyone! I’m so glad that I could pull this off for a round. Anyways, no time to waste reading. Feast your eyes on...

E P Y C #24!!!

Wall of SHAME!!! Fishbot, Hydroblade29.

We started out with my drawing. Warm, messy, and space themed.

"The white suited astronaut on the moon with the two green eyed purple terrapus." (Frosty)

"An explorer of the newly released Space Biome watches in joy as a pair of intergalactic terrapi struggle to maintain their gravitational force" (Gilby)

“Meanwhile in the land of low quality Terraria ripoffs IN SPACE, one explorer knew his oxygen tank must be getting low when he saw the space sea urchins.” (Alpha-Cortona)

“Fellow storm trooper gets stuck in a distant location while he spots a toxic wave, so he calls for some... extra supplies!” (Red Brainstorb)

“As the Star Trooper walked on the new space biome, he suddenly found a new toxic discovery” (braingamer)

Thank you all for letting me do my thing, and @Sirentist, you can copy this and post it as your own if you want to... For consistency.

Comments

• _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    It doesn’t feel the same though
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    Great
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533

Agreed.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 360
    Had fun but the fourth drawing looks like it's off a video game. Lazy drawers lol. I'm down for a round two ehh??
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited December 2017

Agreed.
    Yeah, sorry. I tried my best but I still can’t reblicate that fun-loving purple people eater. This’ll probably be a one-off though. I’ll free her for her return, next round.
    How about getting more people on the list, just wait, if you wait, you get the biggest bait
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882

How about getting more people on the list, just wait, if you wait, you get the biggest bait

I wanted to do that, but everyone would have gotten frustrated if I put more people on.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    That’s funny.
    Hey, how about giving me the starting caption? (That which we base the first image on?)
    Promise I’ll make stuff interesting

Hey, how about giving me the starting caption? (That which we base the first image on?)

I’ll start tomorrow if @Sirentist doesn’t continue this. This time I promise i’ll make it longer and better. I never did it before, and now I think I forever cursed myself to host this thing.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 360
    Shadow711 said:

I’ll start tomorrow if @Sirentist doesn’t continue this. This time I promise i’ll make it longer and better. I never did it before, and now I think I forever cursed myself to host this thing.
    I can't draw so if I'm not caption I can't play
    edited December 2017
    That’s fine. I got an idea anyways, which is also a shameless way to get likes. Like if you want to draw, and agree if you want to caption, and flag if you want to see me in pain.

This time, the minimum amount of people will be eight, max will be uhhh... everyone.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533
    You're keeping the spirit of things alive. Caption please.
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,641
    I'll do whatever
    Okay, as promised, I’ll do this again. I need more people though.

Current list.
    _Brainstorm_
    Yours truly
    Alphastorm
    PIPTRO
    Frosty
    Aviatrix

None of you have roles yet, so I suggest asking for what you want.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    I’ll join
    FIRST CAPTION

FIRST CAPTION

That was my plan for you.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    edited December 2017
    Frosty said:

Had fun but the fourth drawing looks like it's off a video game. Lazy drawers lol. I'm down for a round two ehh??

The fact that you said this too my work!!!

Makes me proud!
    I did make it like a video game; yes I was too lazy to draw, but it was a good edit when you said it's "off a video game."

Thank you!

Ok, next I will draw my work...
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    I can caption?
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135
    last drawing please @Shadow711
    Aviatrix said:

last drawing please @Shadow711

Sure thing.