Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Beta Testing!

OnyxWolfOnyxWolf Member Posts: 5
So, I signed up for beta testing but I have a couple questions. When will they respond? Do I ever have to refresh my beta testing app. How long can I beta test for? I'm excited to see if I will be chosen for beta testing because this is my first time signing up in 2 years. Please answer my questions if you can. Thanks :P.

Comments

• CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    The devs already did respond, Mike said that the update needs to be confirmed by Apple, I assume that you can test beta until the update comes out. Don't get desperate, it will probably update in a few days, at least that's how it is when the developers of LDOE makes a submission for an update on their game. I personally don't have the beta, but you need to be more specific on what you mean by "refresh", as in clear it on your cache? Or re-download it. Anyways, hope this helped.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356

Y’all don’t need to worry about the beta much longer - Space Biome will be out for all very soon. Already submitted to App Store :smile:

This means there won’t be more testers. We have to wait now.
  • OnyxWolfOnyxWolf Member Posts: 5
    Yep thanks guys :P. I swear people on these forums are so helpful!