Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New Update ? ( Solved )

TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 34
edited December 2017 in iOS and Mac Clients
I get a spinning gear and crash in my ipad now when starting it up after update and same on PC but with :oops a configuration error occured. Is space not out yet or??
Post edited by TheG966 on

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 607
    Space isn’t out yet until later today
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,423
    The update allows you to travel to beta space worlds, but that same thing happens to me. What device are you using?
  • MrOrlokkMrOrlokk Member Posts: 17
    Any Word when the space biome will be available to players on Steam?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    MrOrlokk said:

Any Word when the space biome will be available to players on Steam?

Have you updated your deepworld on steam? I'm not a sure I don't play PC
    edited December 2017
    You can see all the updates from the past and ones that are currently available on steam. There are no new updates for Deepworld. I hope for later today. But it may just be another case of PC players having to wait.
    MrOrlokk said:

You can see all the updates from the past and ones that are currently available on steam. There are no new updates for Deepworld. I hope for later today. But it may just be another case of PC players having to wait.

This space biome is being rushed to be released, so maybe play on your phone till all the PC bugs get squashed :smile:
    Thanks for the responses. But I have been waiting for Deepworld on android for over a year if not longer. Its just more waiting for players who dont have iPhone.
    MrOrlokk said:

Thanks for the responses. But I have been waiting for Deepworld on android for over a year if not longer. Its just more waiting for players who dont have iPhone.

Argh, sorry to hear guess you'll have to wait if it doesn't come out today :disappointed:
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 34

The update allows you to travel to beta space worlds, but that same thing happens to me. What device are you using?

I tried on my Ipad mini with its beta version think it was 1.9.0 or something then downloaded new update just kept crashing couldn't even log in using PC
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,423
    TheG966 said:

I tried on my Ipad mini with its beta version think it was 1.9.0 or something then downloaded new update just kept crashing couldn't even log in using PC
    For not being able to go on PC, just log out then log back in. Delete the Beta Deepworld and get the app store one, even if you still had the Beta then downloaded the usual app and they combined.
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 34

TheG966 said:

For not being able to go on PC, just log out then log back in. Delete the Beta Deepworld and get the app store one, even if you still had the Beta then downloaded the usual app and they combined.
    Thanks did that earlier couldn't go on in PC because I was in a space world I think and somehow my app store one didn't update automatically