Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Undeserved Karma

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 364
edited December 2017 in iOS and Mac Clients
I was in my world building a fake dungeon practicing got what I was going to do for the space biome and when I was axeing the blocks I got karma for 3 days. Please help mike or Lisa space is coming out...

@mikelaurence @lisa

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    LOL
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 364
    edited December 2017
    RhinoClaw said:

LOL

Now Ima have to build on a alt that's has damn negative perception

EDIT: I also emailed you at [email protected]
    Help please @mikelaurence @lisa
    Can you get karma for hatcheting your own blocks like wtf? @mikelaurence please...
  • batuhanokandanbatuhanokandan In a voidMember Posts: 8
    Karma's cruel...

Karma's cruel...

Especially when you don't deserve it
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Frosty said:

Karma's cruel...

Especially when you don't deserve it
    @mikelaurence Karmas broke
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I think you mentioned him enough, frosty.
    Clearly not after sending three emails and pming lisa and mike twice on forums. Still no response.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    That’s because their mail is so backed up from people like you, that it takes a few days to get to it. Seriously, don’t be that whiny guy everyone hates. Leave your phone on all night and you’ll be good.
    edited December 2017
    Shadow711 said:

That’s because their mail is so backed up from people like you, that it takes a few days to get to it. Seriously, don’t be that whiny guy everyone hates. Leave your phone on all night and you’ll be good.

Wait, if I go afk all night, 3 days of karma will disappear? Everyone in Times says no.

Edit: Reason I'm making this a big deal because space just came out.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Frosty said:

Shadow711 said:

Wait, if I go afk all night, 3 days of karma will disappear? Everyone in Times says no.

And it will keep coming out until long after your karma is over. Hold your horses.

Frosty said:

Shadow711 said:

And it will keep coming out until long after your karma is over. Hold your horses.
    Looks like I'm going to have to. @Shadow711 respond please ^
    The space biome is kinda junk, tbh. Also, I’ve done it before a long time ago. It should work.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    I really think karma should reset every month to the shortest punishment otherwise when you have been playing for a few years like me and you get it once every 6 months for clearing old buildings it suck not being able to play for a few days
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    I mean, you must’ve mined other players blocks lots before you were hatcheting your own blocks. You won’t get Multiple day karma from hatcheting a few blocks...
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    This always happen to me in a market world, live with it...
    TealHyena said:

I mean, you must’ve mined other players blocks lots before you were hatcheting your own blocks. You won’t get Multiple day karma from hatcheting a few blocks...

I hatcheted a good bit and I had just placed them but forget it. Let this thread die now
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    It’s just karma. No need to make a fuss. I don’t see why you can’t wait 3 days.