Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Space Miner (Unofficial Fan-Game Clicker Game, Official Thread and Discussion)

_Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
edited December 2017 in Collaborations
Hey! I made a clicker game based off of deepworld’s space biome, the biome came out today, so I finished it as soon as it has!
Made in under 48 hours for The Ludum Dare Deepworld Forums

http://orteil.dashnet.org/experiments/idlegamemaker/?game= 9hfFsLaX

WARNING: THE GAME MAY BE CLUMSY ON PHONE OR IPAD DEVICES, BUT YOU WOULD GET ON PRETTY WELL, IF YOU FIND BUGS OR SOMETHING, REPORT IMMEDIATELY.

Here’s the page where the code of the game comes from: https://pastebin.com/9hfFsLaX

Made by Brainstorm, some editing and art by @Shadow711 , all the BASES arts are belong to us! Bytebin.image
Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
B3F4225B-220E-44FA-9C50-495A17551FF0.png
2048 x 1536 - 1M

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    I beat the game lol..

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I made the nightmares on the left. :)
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    Update:
    Made game slower to finish

Also, here’s the pastebin page where the game feeds on: https://pastebin.com/9hfFsLaX
    Hm, I expected a tad bit more comments...

Bump I guess, any feedback?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    clickbait its not 2018

clickbait its not 2018

It is the 2018th year though
    Because technically, year 0 is the “first year”, 2017 is in the “21st century”, and the “3d millennium”

Fine, fixed for you
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    This is amazing!

This is amazing!

Thanks
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 364
    The world was created in 4004 BC and its 2018 AD atm so add those the earth is around 6200 years old, not 2000.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    Frosty said:

The world was created in 4004 BC and its 2018 AD atm so add those the earth is around 6200 years old, not 2000.

no
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 364
    RhinoClaw said:

Frosty said:

no
    Yes, look it up.
    Frosty said:

The apocalypse is 6200 years old, the earth is around 4.5 billion years old
    And obviously, since I mentioned mike in the same description, I’m not talking game time