Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Will Spawners ever be removed from times?

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
theres so much land avalible but there isn't now because of the burden of spawners :<

Comments

• UmidUmid Member Posts: 34
    I agree :(
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    Alot of people dont want to they said players spend money I wish though.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135
    The devs are able to track who owned/placed what spawner so if they could just return the spawners to their players we could remove them... @BrainGamer :smile:

I might be wrong but ya kno
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872

Alot of people dont want to they said players spend money I wish though.

Players wasted their money.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    It’s their fault for placing them. They know what they’re doing.
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 34
    Shadow711 said:

It’s their fault for placing them. They know what they’re doing.

Yeah they placed them to troll or so people cant build, or to ruin builds. There has been the landmark to vote to remove them for a long time now idk if they will ever be removed but I hope so
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    Hopefully Mike sees this and we can shed more light on this topic :) @mikelaurence
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 562
    A lot of big stuffs MUST be done first though, there’s the Lunar Competition and space biome update.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
    Making a game wide announcement about removing spawners/spawner protection in a month or so in markets, isn't really that time consuming from my knowledge. It could just be like inhibitors/stabilizer where a warning is given without much time consumption, and then once the deadlines up just remove the protection of them if the world = market and they aren't world locked/protected.

I always look at the markets and how wrecked they are with spawners and griefied protected buildings by players who left. Just kinda sucks that the most popular market is a crap shack lol.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947

theres so much land avalible but there isn't now because of the burden of spawners :<</p>

Most people *koff koff* look at the land with greedy eyes or intent to obtain bragging rights, so it doesn’t rly matter what happens to the land imo.
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    No, that's the final answer...