Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Some funny stuff from new items experienced on PC

TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 32
edited December 2017 in Gripes and Grins
Well I found ton of elder greens which aren't rare but so many in one spot ! And look at that invisible glowing green crystal I found, and its icon when I tried to place it...

Edit: Someone said they got a globe from a mech too...
mad.png
1170 x 659 - 1M
madne.png
1113 x 627 - 1M
madness.png
1113 x 627 - 786K

Comments

• TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 32
    Thats good, I did laugh when I saw the green crystal though too bad my Ipad mini doesn't have enough memory to place deepworld for very long hope the update is out soon
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338
    @mikelaurence I emailed y'all about my karma can you maybe respond? This is ridiculous...
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,070
    I THINK I fixed the PC issue! I will try and push it to Steam in the morning :smiley:
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 724

I THINK I fixed the PC issue! I will try and push it to Steam in the morning :smiley:

nice
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Do you know deh wae bruddah?Member Posts: 887

Little late to posting on here, but for some reason it seems all the crystals are missing their glow effect on steam, I got a yellow crystal in the desert biome today and it's missing its cool yellow glow!