Well that was a fun and exhausting day!
Here is a FAQ of sorts regarding our latest release and what's next:When can I get a private Space world?
You should see private Space worlds rolling out to the shop over the next few hours!When will the PC version support the Space Biome?
I figured out the last major issue and I'll try pushing a beta build to Steam on Saturday!What new resources are available in the Space Biome?
Platinum ore, white crystals, and Moon globes in loot.What's up next for the Space Biome?
All of this is planned for the next couple months:
- New mobs
- A machine that you can build to protect from supernovas
- Planets/other scenery in the background
- Dungeons/structures generated from the Space Biome asteroid competition
- More platinum tools to craftWhat new resources are available in other biomes?
- Green crystals in the Brain biome
- Yellow crystals and Mars globes in loot in the desert biome
- Rainbow crystals in all biomes! (rarely, of course)Any other random changes?
- Globes, airships-in-bottles, and solar system dioramas are now rares in loot boxes. Painting bunkers will contain paintings exclusively.
- Crystals can now generate slightly higher up in worlds