Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Space Biome Launch Notes

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
Well that was a fun and exhausting day! :D

Here is a FAQ of sorts regarding our latest release and what's next:

When can I get a private Space world?
You should see private Space worlds rolling out to the shop over the next few hours!

When will the PC version support the Space Biome?
I figured out the last major issue and I'll try pushing a beta build to Steam on Saturday!

What new resources are available in the Space Biome?
Platinum ore, white crystals, and Moon globes in loot.

What's up next for the Space Biome?
All of this is planned for the next couple months:
- New mobs
- A machine that you can build to protect from supernovas
- Planets/other scenery in the background
- Dungeons/structures generated from the Space Biome asteroid competition
- More platinum tools to craft

What new resources are available in other biomes?
- Green crystals in the Brain biome
- Yellow crystals and Mars globes in loot in the desert biome
- Rainbow crystals in all biomes! (rarely, of course)

Any other random changes?
- Globes, airships-in-bottles, and solar system dioramas are now rares in loot boxes. Painting bunkers will contain paintings exclusively.
- Crystals can now generate slightly higher up in worlds

Comments

• KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,035
    Wait, did I just come just in time for all this?

Whoopie!
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    OoooooOOoo Thanks Mike!
  • SeifTkSeifTk Member Posts: 1
    Hello There i want to tell that i cant enter space biome... When i enter they say connection error but my connection is great.. Please fix it i really want to see the space biome
  • MrOrlokkMrOrlokk Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2017
    Space Biomes appear in the shop on PC right now but don't buy one. I just did. Now I can't play at all. Kicked me out and gives me a configuration error every time I try to log on. Don't buy yet if your on PC
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 705
    MrOrlokk said:

Space Biomes appear in the shop on PC right now but don't buy one. I just did. Now I can't play at all. Kicked me out and gives me a configuration error every time I try to log on. Don't buy yet if your on PC

Unfortunately the only shortcut I've found around that is to log in on an Apple phone and move to a different world. If one of your friends/ family has an apple phone ask to borrow it for a few minutes!

Thanks for the notes Mike!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 359
    MrOrlokk said:

It's kicking me out too
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    Thank you for your hard work, Mike!
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 705
    Oh yeah forgot to mention, thanks for putting some of the new stuff in the Desert Biome! Going to buy one soon :D
    If we buy space biome today will we get the new mobs and machine when they come out?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
    Frosty said:

If we buy space biome today will we get the new mobs and machine when they come out?

Yes and yes!

Frosty said:

Yes and yes!
    Great! Because I was iffy and placing my market convo and onyx tele and spawner!

P.S. sorry to keep bringing this up but please look into my karma case.
    Sorry for double post! I had to post this! SpaceX launched 5 hours ago over LA about when space biome launched for us! Weird...
    IMG_2629.PNG
    1125 x 2001 - 4M
    Would be nice if Deepworld worked today on PC. Still can't play at all after buying the Space Biome. Christmas here tomorrow in Hungary. If not hopefully I can play before the New Year.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    Is there a higher chance of getting the rainbow crystal in a space biome?

and the machine you were talking could have been hit by a supernova itself and try’s to get revenge by gathering its parts together to take over the WORLD. Cough,Anyways what I’m trying to say is if there will be many space worlds that will spawn publicly?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    One question...

Loot boxes?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    That’s awesome!
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013

One question...

Loot boxes?

EA is taking hold
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 34
    Loot Boxes? Hope you don't mean dungeon loot since some people looted normal globes yesterday. I just found airship spawned in a bunker few weeks ago...
    TheG966 said:

Loot Boxes? Hope you don't mean dungeon loot since some people looted normal globes yesterday. I just found airship spawned in a bunker few weeks ago...

Those will be in the boxes
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,045
    Also, space backdrop deep underground, intended?
    Birds and plants in space, too, intended?
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,883
    That moment when you see it's a great daily loot, but you can't even log in because you're on a mac.

Any word on a mac build?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    Sirentist said:

That moment when you see it's a great daily loot, but you can't even log in because you're on a mac.

Any word on a mac build?

Put yourself on everybody and tell me your account details then you can get the daily loot ;)
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
    Sirentist said:

Any word on a mac build?

Mac App Store version is updated.
    How about Steam?
    MrOrlokk said:

How about Steam?

Just now
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,193
    Will this be changed like the deep biomes did?image
    edited December 2017
    The Beta allowed me to enter the game and my new space biome finally. Left my private space biome only to have it disappear from my list. Doesn't show up in recent tab either. Search tab doesnt work and can't even see space biomes in the biome list becasue it is covered by a blank black part that is supposed to have the names of biomes. I will just stay away from beta and wait until all these bugs are fixed, if they are, I guess would be a better way to put it.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 223
    Sirentist said:

Any word on a mac build?

You still play!?
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    AquaPhynn said:

I do think it should be changed to something like 10000 Up
    Electrox said:

AquaPhynn said:

I do think it should be changed to something like 10000 Up
    Bottom of world should be 1000 up and go up.