Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Beta Release 3.7.1 (PC)

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,182
I’ve pushed a beta to Steam. Had to run out the door right after so haven’t tested it *on* steam yet. Let me know if it works for you / has any issues!
Post edited by mikelaurence on

Comments

• ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,315
    Gr8 m8
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 142
    unable to see platinum or white crystal

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037
    The update doesn't show up
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 32
    edited December 2017
    I can see the alien mask in the shop now on PC and see the platinum pickaxe icon, can also see my green crystal now, but I cannot see any space worlds and I only have 119 crowns at the moment so can't test the space world in there. Sorry for lack of cropping lol

Edit: Ok my signs seem a bit odd and my flashlight power seems to have widened its range maybe ? large light box around me when I zoom out, also I can hear proper terrapus sounds now too
    hmm.png
    1170 x 659 - 1M
    hmm2.png
    1113 x 627 - 973K
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,182
    TheG966 said:

I can see the alien mask in the shop now on PC and see the platinum pickaxe icon, can also see my green crystal now, but I cannot see any space worlds and I only have 119 crowns at the moment so can't test the space world in there. Sorry for lack of cropping lol

Edit: Ok my signs seem a bit odd and my flashlight power seems to have widened its range maybe ? large light box around me when I zoom out, also I can hear proper terrapus sounds now too

I added a teleporter to "Outer Deima" (space zone) at Deepworld HQ. Go to the Travel Bureau, second floor. I think that should get you to the space zone, then you can let me know how it works?

I'll get everything else fixed up asap.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 487
    I ios

TheG966 said:

I added a teleporter to "Outer Deima" (space zone) at Deepworld HQ. Go to the Travel Bureau, second floor. I think that should get you to the space zone, then you can let me know how it works?

Copper backdrop seems to stutter a little in the space background when I'm moving
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,037
    edited December 2017

TheG966 said:

I just popped in to try and use the tele, but it said that there was an error and now I can't get back in to Deepworld :neutral:
    Edit: I tried to log in on IOS, and it works to log in on there. And I'm in the world!
    Edit two: When I try to go to other space worlds after Outer Deima, it doesn't allow it
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    I got into space okay!

• vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,202
    edited December 2017
    My game was just updated on steam, and now says 3.7.0. on the loading screen, but I cannot find any sign of space worlds in any of the world search tabs. There is no tab for space in biome search. There are space worlds for sale in the crown shop.
    -edit- wow, so much more activity in the thread after refreshing. Outer Deima portal worked.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    As a follow up I went into my private space biome on my phone and re-entered on PC okay. And we can see all the crystals now which is super handy.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 742
    edited December 2017
    @mikelaurence could you add a space biome button in the biomes tab to make it easier for pc users to find the space biome worlds and also fix the large white box that follows you please
    Otherwise the beta has way less lag than the usual version for some reason
    Untitled.png
    994 x 420 - 429K
    Ok, just pushed 3.7.1 to beta branch.

Should fix:
    - Visible space worlds
    - Issues with sign text
    - Make flashlight round again

Let me know how it works!
    edited December 2017

Should fix:
    - Visible space worlds
    - Issues with sign text

The space worlds are now visible however it would be nice if you could add a button to search for them specifically
    the signs are better than they were however the text still appears infront of your character
    the flashlight is a little bit to obvious in my opinion way more than it used to be i dont know if you could make the rest of the background a bit less dark to compensate
    otherwise i am really happy that there is way less lag than there was
    Also there is now a little delay for me when i click to loot something it takes 1-2 sec for the loot message to pop up wich is kinda annoying
    Post edited by Electrox on
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Member Posts: 1,202
    That flashlight is crazy bright.
    edited December 2017
    Buying one of each world and it bought two normal worlds instead of one... and it seems my artic world didnt show up either
    Post edited by TheG966 on
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    I'm unable to go to my space world on my alt account. I click the world and the gear comes up.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 956
    edited December 2017
    Playing off of steam I went to the Deepworld HQ and then to the world teleporter to Outer Deima, clicked it and got kicked out with the error message "Error - Oops - A configuration error occurred".

Any fix to this locally or will I need to wait until another update?

Also occurs when I attempt to log in now, so I seem to be locked out of Deepworld entirely.
    Electrox said:

Should fix:
    - Visible space worlds
    - Issues with sign text

The space worlds are now visible however it would be nice if you could add a button to search for them specifically
    the signs are better than they were however the text still appears infront of your character
    the flashlight is a little bit to obvious in my opinion way more than it used to be i dont know if you could make the rest of the background a bit less dark to compensate
    otherwise i am really happy that there is way less lag than there was
    Also there is now a little delay for me when i click to loot something it takes 1-2 sec for the loot message to pop up wich is kinda annoying
    Fixed the flashlight, pushing 3.7.2.

I do not see the sign-text-in-front-of-character issue, is anyone else seeing that?
    This is what i mean
    sgss.png
    1920 x 1080 - 4M

Playing off of steam I went to the Deepworld HQ and then to the world teleporter to Outer Deima, clicked it and got kicked out with the error message "Error - Oops - A configuration error occurred".

Any fix to this locally or will I need to wait until another update?

Also occurs when I attempt to log in now, so I seem to be locked out of Deepworld entirely.

Maybe you weren't on the beta?

I've made 3.7.2 the official build now, so either way it should work okay now. Let me know!
  • MrOrlokkMrOrlokk Member Posts: 17
    Electrox said:

@mikelaurence could you add a space biome button in the biomes tab to make it easier for pc users to find the space biome worlds and also fix the large white box that follows you please
    Otherwise the beta has way less lag than the usual version for some reason

Space biome button is still hidden.