Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Does Christmas Exist In Deepworld?

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
It might seem like a dumb question and it might pop up with a bunch of answers including decorations but, the Christmas fit somewhere in a Deepworld calander?

A more important question, does Deepworld have a modern calander?

Comments

• ZhaykZhayk Does anyone put their actual location?Member Posts: 397
    This is all theoretical, but why would Deepworld have Christmas decorations if there was no Christmas? Though, it seems strange that a steampunk world would have the same holidays as us. They must celebrate something either similar or the exact same as Christmas. I’m not sure about a calander but I’d assume they’d have some type of one.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,012
    Zhayk said:

This is all theoretical, but why would Deepworld have Christmas decorations if there was no Christmas? Though, it seems strange that a steampunk world would have the same holidays as us. They must celebrate something either similar or the exact same as Christmas. I’m not sure about a calander but I’d assume they’d have some type of one.

I believe there was Christmas in the steampunk era
    Don’t quote me on this, though
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694

Zhayk said:

I believe there was Christmas in the steampunk era
    Don’t quote me on this, though
    Let's just ask Dr. Google. So apparently Christmas started in the Victorian era, which is supposed to be the one steampunk meshes with. It used to be for the rich only until factories started mass producing toys and the like.

Huh. Thanks for asking the question, I've learnt something new today
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 999
    Well, considering the world is post-apocalypse, they must have had Christmas at some point in the snow biomes before everyone died. Unless it was Christmas every day in the snow biome, in which case sign me up please.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Yes it does, screw theories!

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!