Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Happy Holidays 2017!

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,122
We're extremely grateful to all of you for keeping your Deepworld enthusiasm alive this past year! It's been fun to get back to some serious work on the game, and we hope to continue with more new fun features in 2018. If I remember correctly, some work was done on other new biomes as well :wink:

Enjoy your holiday!

Comments

• MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 164
    Thank you mike!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Updates!
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 595
    Sounds good
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 824
    Ah yes finally, the Bytebin HQ biome is coming.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Hi, I'm Robin.Member Posts: 915
    Thanks for a great finale to the year Mike. Although there is a lot of problems I hope this game grows much larger, the community is really cool and I have to say I've never felt so drawn to an indie game as I am to Deepworld. This game has gone from taking baby steps to great leaps over and over throughout the years I've been here, and I hope that continues for many more years to come, happy holidays Bytebin team! Cheers to another spelunking, lootastic year!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,611
    Merry Christmas, happy New Year, happy Hanukkah, happy holidays, and, wait, work was done... on other biomes? @Lawyer look who said they’ll be to class soon!
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 824
    But in all seriousness, thank you for your hard work, Mike.
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activeMember Posts: 501
    edited December 2017
    Thanks Mike and merry christmas and hannukah!
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Think Ill be enjoying my holiday in the biome you just gifted the community. Tysm Mike :smiley:

(Psst, do jungle next)
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 19
    Thanks alot for your attention back to deepworld. I really hope to see updates more often now. Thank again mike for all your hardwork, I really appreciate it :smile:
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 467
    Happy Halloween!
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 133
    Thanks for all YOUR dedication and hard work. After a long time, it really has paid off. :smile: Happy holidays and merry chrysler!!!
  • UmidUmid Member Posts: 34

Think Ill be enjoying my holiday in the biome you just gifted the community. Tysm Mike :smiley:

(Psst, do jungle next)

Hey remember deepworld planet got destroyed by brains so yeah

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 881
    Thank you for helping us grow the game we all love, mike. We wouldn’t be here without you
  • LawyerLawyer Crawling Out Through The FalloutMember Posts: 42
    This is excellent news, apart from a new keyboard. I appreciate that fact that you are working on more biomes and making the game better. You will get so many people back as well as new comers to the game! Merry Christmas!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,044
    Thanks Mike, you rock!
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 122
    Merry Christmas
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 940
    edited December 2017
    Thank you @mikelaurence .
    If you ever need the builder community to help out with building game contents, we have many dedicated and creative builders just waiting to give a hand!

Happy Holidays yo your family from the DW builders community!!!