Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can’t reach skill level 100, followed tutorial to no avail.

ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,119
Sorry about putting this in general, well and truely don’t know where it should go.
Anyways, my account is level 78, with a skill level of 99 (not currently because of skill resets.) I followed the tutorial to reach lvl 100, gathered everything I needed then I began. My situation is that I have one skill that is one point below maxed, so I used the guide for it, skill reset and all, and it didn’t work with both a skill book and a brain wine. So, I tried using a second skill reset and I still can’t upgrade the skill. The skill I didn’t upgrade is horticulture to max. I’m now currently skill level 77 because I haven’t reapplied the 22 points yet. Is there an issue? I can’t figure out why. Help is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,029
    Skill reset one more time.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,119
    edited December 2017
    Used a 3rd one, still isn’t working.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 120
    edited December 2017
    Zacywacko said:

AGAIN!

Edit: I was level 76 when I decided to get all the skill books and brain wine done. I had to use the skill reset 3 times and noticed that 6 skills needed skill books and brain wine :)
    RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

AGAIN!

Edit: I was level 76 when I decided to get all the skill books and brain wine done. I had to use the skill reset 3 times and noticed that 6 skills needed skill books and brain wine :)
    All of my natural skill lvls are below 10, shouldn’t I not need an extra one? I’m also out of diamonds so I can’t buy more resets even if I wanted to.

• MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 104
    Checked wiki?
    Zacywacko said:

RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

AGAIN!

All of my natural skill lvls are below 10, shouldn’t I not need an extra one? I’m also out of diamonds so I can’t buy more resets even if I wanted to.

Try meeting up with me and we can figure this out. The other day i got Skylar. to skill level 100 : )
    RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

RhinoClaw said:

Zacywacko said:

AGAIN!

Try meeting up with me and we can figure this out. The other day i got Skylar. to skill level 100 : )
    Well uhh, I ended up using 6 skill resets and it didn’t work. used some of the points back though, every stat is 3 below what it should be. Help me ;(

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,029
    And you are using brain wine or skill book to achieve last point? What is your xp at?
    derpdee said:

And you are using brain wine or skill book to achieve last point? What is your xp at?

I have both a skill book and brain wine, neither of them work. My exp is 1,756,073/1,696,500

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,502
    You have the onyx rake accessory?
    Sirentist said:

He has already tried unequipping all of his accessories.
    Sirentist said:

I don’t have an onyx rake, but without the rake, my horticulture is level 9, so even with the rake my horticulture isn’t maxed out. I’ve emailed the devs because I just can’t pinpoint what I’ve done wrong.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,502
    edited December 2017
    Zacywacko said:

Sirentist said:

I don’t have an onyx rake, but without the rake, my horticulture is level 9, so even with the rake my horticulture isn’t maxed out. I’ve emailed the devs because I just can’t pinpoint what I’ve done wrong.
    Just to clarify: You've definitely already used both a skill book and a brain wine on horticulture. (Meaning: you have both a skill book and a brain wine in inventory and can't use either one.) And now horticulture is at 9 (with no accessories equipped) and it won't let you apply any natural points to it?

That IS weird! Usually I would say you just somehow missed applying both the skill book and the brain wine, but it sounds like you're sure you've done that. I hope the devs can help you. It doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong. If a skill level in any skill is below ten, you should always be able to apply a natural point to it.