Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Invisible Platinum Pick on PC

Just crafted the platinum pick. It shows in the icons on the right but it is invisible on my character. Another PC bug.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,423
    Post a picture so we can actually see and diagnose your problem
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    Yeah, they’re not visible in PC
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Does the platinum pickaxe have any differences other than appearance to onyx so far? Or is it still the same?
  • MrOrlokkMrOrlokk Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2017

Diagnose? The pick is invisible as opposed to visible. Its clearly seen that the pick in the top box is the item selected. And it is invisible in the characters hand.
    invisible pick.png
    1366 x 768 - 1M
    edited December 2017
    MrOrlokk said:

Diagnose? The pick is invisible as opposed to visible. Its clearly seen that the pick in the top box is the item selected. And it is invisible in the characters hand.
    I meant find out why it’s doing that, and it looks like this is happening because the texture hasn’t been coded into the player yet.
    Ok. Hopefully when the devs have free time they will fix it. Thanks.
    It would be nice if this problem would be fixed. I mean thats the whole reason why people bought the new biomes. Next time I would suggest having a PC beta test also. That would of fixed so many problems. The people playing on PC give you money too. Not not those using ios.
    MrOrlokk said:

It would be nice if this problem would be fixed. I mean thats the whole reason why people bought the new biomes. Next time I would suggest having a PC beta test also. That would of fixed so many problems. The people playing on PC give you money too. Not not those using ios.

Dude, be patient. It’s only been two days, and the devs have other jobs that give money to provide for their families.