Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Anyone Else having this Issue?

TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 681
edited December 2017 in Bugs
I was trading in times and was immediately sent back to the menu. Trying to tap play again and this happens:
I am currently trying to redownload the app. Doesn’t let me sign in with my alt either. I can sign into DW on my iPad and PC. Just not my phone.
@mikelaurence ?
Edit: redownloaded app to no avail.
5846EF6B-0A8A-498B-A6F4-18DE0AC99F5D.png
1334 x 750 - 2M

Comments

• JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 968
    I logged in just fine for my PC so it is a more local thing than server issue I would guess. Try cycling your modem or turning your internet on and off and trying to log back into Deepworld. If that doesn't work then it could be a maintenance thing possibly. Last time I checked bans just land you in hell and don't give you popups like that so I think you're safe on that portion, hope the problem resolves because I've never seen that before.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 681

I logged in just fine for my PC so it is a more local thing than server issue I would guess. Try cycling your modem or turning your internet on and off and trying to log back into Deepworld. If that doesn't work then it could be a maintenance thing possibly. Last time I checked bans just land you in hell and don't give you popups like that so I think you're safe on that portion, hope the problem resolves because I've never seen that before.

I tried taking out of multitasking before deleting and redownloading. I’ll update when it redownloads. I was using cellular data and didn’t think to turn it off and try my WiFi instead. My Xbox, IPAD, and PC are all connected to the WiFi (which is provided my our cellular carrier - as it is a gateway, not a router or modem) and they all work fine.
    Redownloading app didn’t work.
    Connecting to my WiFi worked. For some reason. I’d like to be able to play from cellular tho.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,215
    TealHyena said:

Connecting to my WiFi worked. For some reason. I’d like to be able to play from cellular tho.

What's your carrier?

This is a new issue I've encountered. I can't play on T-Mobile, but Jason can play on AT&T.

TealHyena said:

What's your carrier?

This is a new issue I've encountered. I can't play on T-Mobile, but Jason can play on AT&T.
    I've got AT&T
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    Usually when I encounter that alert, I’m banned.

Usually when I encounter that alert, I’m banned.

I can access my account on other devices, or if I connect to a WiFi network. We’ve busted that possibility.
    Since yesterday the problem has fixed itself somehow. @mikelaurence, thanks for the timely response.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 650
    i remember when I was told ips werent unbanned
    Debator said:

i remember when I was told ips werent unbanned

I mean, obviously my IP wasn’t banned. Read the thread.