Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

PC Mining Idea

JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 999
I thought I would propose this idea for PC because I feel it would be very beneficial to making the PC version more playable in the long run I believe.

So the idea is pretty simple, much like on the mobile version where we have a system where we can tap where we want to mine but also hold the joystick to mine in a direction for easy quick mining, I propose Deepworld for PC gets a similar system.

The idea is you can click the mouse wheel down button and your mining mode will switch(Also being able to set a custom key-bind for it would be extra helpful). You will have the option of toggling from the player mining towards the mouse to the player being able to mine the exact block(like currently).

With this the quick mining thing would be so much better, we could just mine left and right with a simple stroke up and down of the mouse and while building, toggling to a more precise mining option where we can mine one specific block at a time.

I think having this would be a great leap forward for the PC version of Deepworld in terms of making it more playable.

Tell me what you guys think, good idea or nah?

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,123
    Pc version should be dropped. More focus on iOS and android would be best.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    (I might be wrong here, I haven’t played pc in a while)

From memory, the space key by default is also a mining key, which reduces effort needed to mine by a lot, similar to the joystick on iOS. If I’m wrong, then adding something like this would be very good for pc players.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 694
    derpdee said:

Dropping PC would be the end of me. That's where I do all my building. I can't afford a mac
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,432
    This is a great idea! Then my finger won’t get tired anymore
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,293
    derpdee said:

PC and Android share the same codebase.