Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Still Can't Pick Up World Machines

JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
Back in 2015, I created a post called "Well this sucks"
http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/23238/well-this-sucks#latest

This post was about how I paid 550 crowns for an Onyx Mass Spawner which couldn't be moved.
To this day I am still unable to move it an it has been 2 years, which is ridiculous honestly.

Is there any word for when world machines get functionality? I really hate not being able to use it after buying it 2 years ago and at the very least would just like to pick it up and haul it off to my desert world.

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    edited December 2017
    This would be pretty useful, but let’s give Mike a little break for now.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    It is possible to move it using a beacon. You place a beacon in the new spot, then I think mine the machine, then something should happen. I was a spectator to my aunt doing it, so I don’t really know how it works. And yes, my aunt plays Deepworld
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    edited December 2017
    It is amazing how this post was made at this time. I was thinking the same thing recently!

It is possible to move it using a beacon. You place a beacon in the new spot, then I think mine the machine, then something should happen. I was a spectator to my aunt doing it, so I don’t really know how it works. And yes, my aunt plays Deepworld

Also, yea, the beacon thing works for moving it around in the same world, but we never got the functionality to put it back into our backpack and use it in another world, which should've been implemented by now..
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
    FlynnXD said:

It is amazing how this post was made at this time. I was thinking the same thing recently!

Also, yea, the beacon thing works for moving it around in the same world, but we never got the functionality to put it back into our backpack and use it in another world, which should've been implemented by now..
    Yea. I'm a PC user as well, the feature to even use it in the first place, like changing its settings at all isn't even there, in the old post I explained how I placed the machine in a world to test it that is protected and private not knowing that you can't even move it to another world. Currently to me it's 550 crowns blown on something with less functionality than earth. It's been 2 years as well, so I was just curious to know when this feature was being added, if at all.