Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworlders are changing, are we gonna change with them? (For the better and worse)

So far in deepworld things have been amazing, people were kind, happy and most importantly amazingly energetic.
But there are some people that don’t appeal to the deepworld community, that harrass users, that force them to quit...
As a fact barely a quarter of deep end up being horrible, the rest are nice!
But I would like to present the hard times I’ve dealt with...
Here and some screenshots of me getting harassed (btw one of them i was dressed as a girl because I had a noob fashion show before....hard to believe but its true) and also I wanna thank the rest of the community for being so kind to me!
088A0E51-6B8C-4A2D-A478-110F693238D9.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 4M
8E37D634-8F5B-4457-B7F1-D03752CAB8A3.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 592K
92CE44DB-5BDC-4B17-83F3-9269E29E5C4A.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 624K
F76DBCCF-3E3E-4A17-BA4C-95CBD2324E53.jpeg
2048 x 1536 - 599K

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    Welcome to Deepworld! Personally, I just ignore people like these, it’s a big waste of time replying to them imo. Some people will be stupid in this game and there’s not much to do to change them.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    I’ve seen him before, he was a lot more chill before. I wouldn’t recommend getting into dispute with some of these people, it’s not worth the time. Simply muting with /mute or ignoring them is the best strategy.
  • IMaTunaFaceXDIMaTunaFaceXD Member Posts: 74
    Thanks for the non-sarcastic answers, last post i did got a bunch of them...yeesh
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 222
    What the...
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 707
    Welcome to DW! Don’t pay much attention to those types. Get to know some players that have been here for awhile, most of us are kind and mature. (Most)
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Over the years Ive learned that /mute is an amazing function for annoying and otherwise unkind players :wink:

Welcome back though! Also, should you need any help call me up. IGN: .Rogue.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Welcome to the Forums my dude! Try and make some friends, and collaborate with good players. That way, they can support you.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    edited December 2017
    My response to this:

1st screenshot: That doesn’t belong on the forums or deepworld.
    2nd screenshot: You’re 12? Last time I checked, this game was 13+
    3rd screenshot: Well now we know what crash is really like.
    4th screenshot: Nice diamond sledgehammer Edit: I also find it ironic that you call him a child. Sorry. But it is.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    Chicken said:

My response to this:

1st screenshot: That doesn’t belong on the forums or deepworld.
    2nd screenshot: You’re 12? Last time I checked, this game was 13+
    3rd screenshot: Well now we know what crash is really like.
    4th screenshot: Nice diamond sledgehammer Edit: I also find it ironic that you call him a child. Sorry. But it is.

I call for a double ban!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    Looks to me like you were being just as rude in the first one
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    I'd also like to point out that it "takes two to tango." You should know that there has to have been something to provoke crash to respond in such a way. Maybe you don't know your place and crash is trying to put you in it. I am personally annoyed at little kids who play this game under-aged. Most don't know their place and are annoying.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,013
    Just would like to note in screenshot #2 you admitted to being 12 when the age restriction is 13+ in this game, so that is never to be used as an excuse to something, and in most of these you were insulting back and provoking them, but still, /mute is your best friend when it comes to things like this.

Sorry to hear you've had some bad experiences and hopefully the new year will be better!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692

Just would like to note in screenshot #2 you admitted to being 12 when the age restriction is 13+ in this game, so that is never to be used as an excuse to something, and in most of these you were insulting back and provoking them, but still, /mute is your best friend when it comes to things like this.

Sorry to hear you've had some bad experiences and hopefully the new year will be better!

Only if their birthday is New Year’s Day