Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

@laurence and lisa , what he mean ?

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
the hacker is intresting , only me know the hacker change my name to Dr.Sponge use my name change when new times square got hacked, this guy know that .
After I donated him, went to my world provocative me ,A smart and brave hacker!
come on baby ! i wait for you !
@JAD.3, this time if you can not hack me you are an idiot !

llmmzz

屏幕快照 2017-12-28 00.39.25.png
1261 x 642 - 2M
屏幕快照 2017-12-28 00.40.36.png
1261 x 638 - 2M

Comments

• JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 998
    Definition of hack: cut with rough or heavy blows.

He hit you with rough and heavy blows? Get well soon
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,641
    edited December 2017
    Um... what?

And, for the record, anyone claiming they can "hack" Deepworld is lying. The only way to get into someone else's account is if they gave out their password.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,896
    god ur annoying
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,423
    I remember during a giveaway someone gave away their password and I got it. Turns out they forgot they did that, and I still have access. Maybe you did that during a giveaway?
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    DaMorlock said:

Um... what?

And, for the record, anyone claiming they can "hack" Deepworld is lying. The only way to get into someone else's account is if they gave out their password.

Or they could access old files with stored player data and decrypt it.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Whether lmz did give out their password or not, someone ‘hacked’ (got access) to their account earlier this year, and renamed them to sponge or whatever it was. Rhinoclaw is right on this one, cut them some slack.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    If you think llmmzz is wierd, then go play a Chinese game and participate in their forums. You'll look like a complete dork.
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    It’s your fault that you got “hacked”. Just ignore the “hacker”

Also, don’t forget this.
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/26257/got-hacked-again-llmmzz-quit-again#latest
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited December 2017
    the first time the hacker stolen my password , change my name to weriketopray,
    he stolen almost 600+ onyx and all my onyx tools and +3 acceesry from new times square, this why i quit the game .

the second time , he stolen my password again that i changed , and he change my name to Dr.Sponge, he stolen 40+ onyx 10 stunt and every kind ice rare item in horzion , he stolen 2x (all rare paiting), and 800+micropro and 8 solar and many untradble item all my mk123gun and all my onyx tools and all +3 accessry , this why i quit again!

but now i am back , i am Donald.trump.llmmzz,
    i will make DW great again and welcome hack me again,
    i am superman !
    welcome visit my new world - 100lvl
    the best and the fastest xp and jerky farm !

(@lisa , although you dont admit have hacker on game server even wana Kick me out of the Forum but i forgive you ,you are a irresponsible administrator in my eyes )

llmmzz
    屏幕快照 2017-01-18 20.25.15.png
    1158 x 497 - 1M
    599ddf96388c0fef693368d1a4729c (1).png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 558
    Well, you shouldn’t have placed million of plaques of “llllllmmmmmmzzzzzz was here” and “vote 100lvl” all across Deepworld. People wouldn’t even notice you and try to “hack” you.
  • MrOrlokkMrOrlokk Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2017
    I dont think its a hacker. But you never know. I complained about being hacked twice a couple of months ago. The devs said I wasnt. But ofcourse when I logged onto my character my worlds were changed and I was in worlds I never went to before. A little while after that they said there was a Facebook log problem. So I guess when someone logs in, there is a possibilty that they will log into another players account because of a bug. Not a hack but definately a huge security problem. Whatever it is Im sure they just dont want people to panic.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,011
    llmmzz said:

but now i am back , i am Donald.trump.llmmzz,
    i will make DW great again

That explains a lot
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,562
    MrOrlokk said:

I dont think its a hacker. But you never know. I complained about being hacked twice a couple of months ago. The devs said I wasnt. But ofcourse when I logged onto my character my worlds were changed and I was in worlds I never went to before. A little while after that they said there was a Facebook log problem. So I guess when someone logs in, there is a possibilty that they will log into another players account because of a bug. Not a hack but definately a huge security problem. Whatever it is Im sure they just dont want people to panic.

I had a similar problem when I started, logged in and I was in a different world. I then logged in with Facebook and didn't have this problem again. And when I made a post, I was told that I never got hacked and gave out my password
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,423
    How to solve any problem: Change your password
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I actually knew JAD.3 back when he was just JAD. (I assume JAD.3 is an alt of his) JAD was a scammer, and took a few diamonds from me which was a lot back then.