Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hello I need help ASAP!

Hi my username on deepworld is alexhutton and I have been tricked into placing my rares onto a world. Here's the situation ; I was asked to make a shop on the world, I agreed and got to work. After placing my rares (which by the way we're protected using a protector) I was banned and now unable to return to the world in which my rares were placed. Owner of the world is called rickki101 (DONT TRUST HER!!! She has scammed multiple people!) and the world name is rickki's world. Hopefully this issue can be resolved thanks

Comments

• ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    edited December 2017
    There is nothing we players can do. You placed your rares in the world yourself and I doubt the admins will remove them.
    @lisa always says stuff like “we will not return your items because we allow players to leave their mark on the world” or something.
    lisa said:

Part of a sandbox game like Deepworld is being able to be you and leave your mark.

lisa said:

Nope the only time something gets removed is if it contains inappropriate words (like a sign or spam that is used to spell out bad things). Deepworld is where you can leave your mark forever (if you protect your things :) )

What you can do, though, is get the other person to add you to the world to retrieve your items. If they truely are protected, they cannot get anything you placed.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    Chicken said:

There is nothing we players can do. You placed your rares in the world yourself and I doubt the admins will remove them.
    @lisa always says stuff like “we will not return your items because we allow players to leave their mark on the world” or something.

lisa said:

Part of a sandbox game like Deepworld is being able to be you and leave your mark.

lisa said:

Nope the only time something gets removed is if it contains inappropriate words (like a sign or spam that is used to spell out bad things). Deepworld is where you can leave your mark forever (if you protect your things :) )

What you can do, though, is get the other person to add you to the world to retrieve your items. If they truely are protected, they cannot get anything you placed.
    I'm pretty sure those quotes are meant for other reasons not connected to someone asking for their items, rather people asking for other peoples' items to be removed.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    pretty sure the owner can only tempban you if you have a protector in there
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,995
    The first person who commented was misleading with the quotes, but if your items are protected I would just wait it out until you can access the world again (if the tempban thing is true, but it seems reasonable so). I don't think the admins can do anything for you, unfortunately. You may be able to get a player to help you out though, talk it out with the owner of the world so you can retrieve your items. If your items are under a protector, be sure to mine your items first and your protector last.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    edited December 2017
    I found your shop, look in the screenshot of the day thread because I can’t post it here for whatever reason. If that temp ban thing is true, that’s good, but if it isn’t I wouldn’t worry too much about those items.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    edited December 2017
    I’ve been getting reports that rickki101 scams apparently, so it’s safe to assume that he/she is a pretty toxic player.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 361
    @alexhutton I did some negotiating with rickki and she said she added you back. Get on and check bud :smile:
  • alexhuttonalexhutton Member Posts: 2
    Frosty said:

@alexhutton I did some negotiating with rickki and she said she added you back. Get on and check bud :smile:

Thanks a lot :) I have my stuff back!
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    Wtg @Frosty !
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 361

Frosty said:

Thanks a lot :) I have my stuff back!
    Glad to hear bud!